10th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

In which month the B.Com 1st year class start? Which colleges are under GNDU?

I WHICH MONTH B.COM 1ST YEAR CLASSES START(AFTER ADMISSION)which colleges under gndu.

12th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which month the B.Com 1st year class start? Which colleges are under GNDU?

is there any entrance test for taking admission in b com in gndu
13th May 2012, 08:24 PM
rachender singh

Default Re: In which month the B.Com 1st year class start? Which colleges are under GNDU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any entrance test for taking admission in b com in gndu
hello friend,

NO , there is no special Entrance exam to get admission in GNDU in B.com.
IN GNDU B.com is done in one of its affiliated college , Shaheed Ram Singh Pathania [U] Memorial College, Niari (Constituent College of GNDU)[/U

About the college

This colleges is Located in the lush green edenicsurroundings, SRSPM GND University College is about thirty five kilometers from Distt. Headquarters of the Pathankot-Dalhousie Road. This college is a light house for one of the most educationally backward districts of Punjab. Under the direct patronage of Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, the College imparts instructions in Arts, Commerce, Computer Science degree programs. Presently, we have B.A. part-I, II, III class, B.Com(Prof.) Part-I, B.C.A.-I, II and P.G.D.C.A. classes. From the current session (2012-13) we will have B.C.A.-III, B.Com-II (Prof.) and many more subjects and courses.

The Campus comprises of more than 27 acres of forested land with more than 30 thousands pine, teak and other tree along with beautiful lawns. Currently, it caters to the educational needs of more than 350 students, 80% of which are girls. The college has beautiful library, well-ventilated class rooms and fully-equipped computer labs with Wi-Fi internet facility. The primary focus of college is on multifaceted empowerment of students with the cooperation of the people of the Ilaqa.
This will be best for you to do B.com.

thanks
6th June 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th this year with science stream i.e. Maths,physics and chemistry. I want to do b.com .can i do b.com?what are the subjects which i should take to do b.com?
12th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

In which month b.com 1st year semester exam was held
24th September 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how to start bcom first year clases
8th July 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

B.com college admission are progress know I am totally confused please tell me sir
9th July 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

In which month did b. Com 1st year started in 2019 bach
7th July 2022, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

At which month boom classes starts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?