15th June 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

MSc Bioinformatics can be done after BSc in Microbiology?

I am in the sy bsc pursuing the microbiology can we do msc bioinformatics after completing bsc in microbiology

15th June 2021, 08:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc Bioinformatics can be done after BSc in Microbiology?

Yes, MSc Bioinformatics can be done after BSc in Microbiology.

BSc Microbiology applicants are eligible to pursue MSc Bioinfomertic if they have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant will get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission.
26th June 2021, 12:46 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, MSc Bioinformatics can be done after BSc I'm microbiology.

MSc Bioinformatics or Master of Science in bioinformatics is a 2 year program for postgraduate students In science stream. Bioinformatics is basically for management of data in modern biology and medicine.

The eligibility criteria set by colleges and universities is to clear bachelor’s degrees in science stream with a minimum 50% from a recognized college.

To get admission in MSc Bioinformatics, students must have to clear entrance exams taken by colleges and universities. Some of the colleges and universities take interviews after the entrance exam for final selection.
12th September 2022, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I studied BSc Microbiology in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria and I want to pursue MSc Bioinformatics in Canada, will I be given admission? How lucrative is Bioinformatics in Canada, can I get a job after studying Bioinformatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?