10th February 2010, 03:32 PM
sandip singh

Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?

hello sir i want to know about the msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where i can do a msc in wine and bevrage i.e. fermentation in india. pls tell me information about there entrance and admissions.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  2. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  3. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  5. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  6. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  7. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  8. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  9. Career after msc biotech in india
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  12. msc biotech entrance exam in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  14. How to get a job after MSc biotech in India?
  15. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  16. What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?
  17. Msc biotech entrance syllabus? model question papers for msc biotech entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU?
11th February 2010, 02:11 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?

education4india.com/.../andhra-university-post-graduation-programmsc-microbiology-final-fermentation-industrial-microbiology-syl...
www.jmi.nic.in/admission/ets/ets.biosciences.pdf
these are some of the sites where you can find various colleges providing the course as well as you can check the syllabus in the above given link.. and i will also like to inform you about that recently Msc biotechnology combined biotechnology exam notifications are out in employment news in which over 32 universities will be participating so go for it and dont miss the chance and you can also try for IIT as well.. good luck and all the best to you hope you land in a safe place..bbye take care..
25th March 2010, 10:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?

Gargi Agriculture Research and Training Institute(GARTI) - Maharashtra, Nashik

is a college from where yu can do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India
6th June 2010, 08:14 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip singh View Post
hello sir i want to know about the msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where i can do a msc in wine and bevrage i.e. fermentation in india. pls tell me information about there entrance and admissions.
Hi Sandip
I suggest you some name.......
1.Osmania University
For more details, visit http://osmania.ac.in/

2.University of Delhi
For more details, visit http://www.du.ac.in/course/syllabi/M.Sc.%20Microbiology.pdf

3.JNU -MSc Biotechnology
http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/jnu_cbee/JNU-CBEE-Syllabus1.html

THE job of the microbiologists is to study the growth, development and behaviour of micro-organisms and consequently control and utilise them for the benefit of living beings. The range of job opportunities for microbiologists is as diverse as the organisms they work with.
You get every info about syllabus and dates from above given site.
I hope it may help you a lot.
Good luck
29th June 2010, 10:09 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

These are the institutes offering M.Sc in fermentation:

Guru Nanak Dev University - Amritsar, Punjab

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Vasantdada Sugar Institute - Pune, Maharashtra

Vishwa Institute For Further Education - New Delhi, Delhi

Different institutes conduct different entrance tests for admission to M.Sc courses.

All the best.
31st July 2010, 06:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hi,
these are top institutes offering M.Sc in wine and beverages:
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai,
University of Delhi,
Osmania university,
Jadavpur University

Good luck!
5th January 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?

hi pls tel me which date in entrance of bio tec msc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasish View Post
hi,
these are top institutes offering M.Sc in wine and beverages:
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai,
University of Delhi,
Osmania university,
Jadavpur University

Good luck!
11th January 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Where are the application forms for Msc Entrance Exam in Biotech of Pune University available? What's the last date of submission of the application forms?
29th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

msc in wine fermentation what are job opportunities?
15th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

doing m.sc in biotechnology after doing b.sc in biotechnology is a good choice or in genetic eng. ??plzz suggest good colleges for the same and also the way to approach them i.e exams??
7th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

which books we reffer for the entrance exams
21st November 2011, 11:07 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

These are the institutes offering M.Sc in fermentation:

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Vasantdada Sugar Institute - Pune, Maharashtra

Vishwa Institute For Further Education - New Delhi, Delhi

Different institutes conduct different entrance tests for admission to M.Sc courses.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?