13th May 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

MSc Nutrition holder can apply UGC-NET exam?

Hello sir, I AM DOING M.SC IN NUTRITION AND PUBLIC HEALTH. SO, I CAN I BE ELIGIBLE FOR UGC-NET EXAM (SOCIAL MEDICINE AND COMMUNITY HEALTH)?

15th May 2022, 06:19 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MSc Nutrition holder can apply UGC-NET exam?

Nutrition is included in the Home Science subject, so you can apply for the UGC NET exam with Home Science.

You should have masters’ degree to appear for the NTA NET 2019 exam with minimum 55% aggregate marks if they belong to General category or minimum 50% aggregate marks if they are from OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category.
15th May 2022, 04:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for UGC NET exam. Nutrition is included in the Home Science subject, so you can apply for the UGC NET exam with Home Science.
16th May 2022, 09:32 AM
abhi@@421

Nutrition is enclosed within the Home Science subject, thus you'll apply for the UGC internet communicating with Home Science.

But before applying for the communicating should explore that square measure you eligible or not for internet communicating.

You should have masters’ degree to seem for the NTA internet 2019 communicating with minimum fifty fifth combination marks if they belong to General class or minimum five hundredth combination marks if they're from OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender class.

Candidates United Nations agency square measure registered within the post-graduation also can apply for the UGC internet communicating.

Aspirants should additionally follow age criteria for internet JRF i.e. 30 years. Reserved classes get the five years’ age relaxation.

For prof there's no age criteria.
16th June 2023, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,can I apply for UGC NET after doing msc in food and nutrition from IIMT University am I eligible for exm ?
My subject comes under the home science department then what should I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?