28th December 2010, 10:19 AM

In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?

In mumbai university, Master in Computer Application is a part time course or full time course??

31st December 2010, 01:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?

Mumbai University Offers Master in Computer Application MCA, In Part Time As Well as Full Time. So, you can do MCA From Mumbai University Either Part Time OR Regular.

Eligiblity Creteria -

The eligibility requirement for MCA is that you should be a graduate in any discipline and have scored 45% marks for the general category and 40% for reserved category.

It is mandatory that you should have studied Mathematics in Class XII Standard or at the higher level.

And the final year students of the graduate degree can also appear for an entrance test.

So, the provisional selection for MCA is based on the entrance test that is conducted by Institute of Distance Education. The MCA entrance exam 2011 will be held on June.

So, dont worry Mumbai University Offers MCA Course in Both, Part Time as well as Regular. An if you want the Syllabus, then please download from the below attach files-
Attached Files
File Type: docx Mumbai University MCA Syllabus.docx(10.6 KB, 129 views)
31st December 2010, 02:38 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?

Hello dear,
Definetly you can do a part time, full time cources in MCA in mumbai university

cources of the mumbai university

Full time cources

1)Master of manegment studies:-
2 year full time cources provided by university of mumbai apporved by AICTE goverment of india

2)Master degree cources in computer application:-
3 year cources by mumbai university apporved by AICTE goverment of india

3) Bachoelor of managment studies:- 3 year full time courcesby university of mumbai

Part time cources

1) Master in magment cources:-
3 year courcesby mumbai university

2)MAster of degree programing in finantial managment:-
3 year part time cources

3) Master degree in program in human resource development managment :-
3 year part time cources

choose according to your choice

GOOD LUCK..........
31st December 2010, 03:31 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
In mumbai university, Master in Computer Application is a part time course or full time course??
Dear friend,
Both are thr,you can join fulltime or corronponded course...
31st December 2010, 04:40 PM

Default Re: In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?

Than you very much. Can you tell the exam date for 2011, if possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
Mumbai University Offers Master in Computer Application MCA, In Part Time As Well as Full Time. So, you can do MCA From Mumbai University Either Part Time OR Regular.

Eligiblity Creteria -

The eligibility requirement for MCA is that you should be a graduate in any discipline and have scored 45% marks for the general category and 40% for reserved category.

It is mandatory that you should have studied Mathematics in Class XII Standard or at the higher level.

And the final year students of the graduate degree can also appear for an entrance test.

So, the provisional selection for MCA is based on the entrance test that is conducted by Institute of Distance Education. The MCA entrance exam 2011 will be held on June.

So, dont worry Mumbai University Offers MCA Course in Both, Part Time as well as Regular. An if you want the Syllabus, then please download from the below attach files-
31st December 2010, 05:29 PM
nishant1110

Thanks for the information, Mr rahul k, I'd like to remind just one thing. Since the MCA is also available part time, you can save some years by doing one more course at the same time. This may be a personality development course, or one in spoken english, or in communication technology, or simply programming. Although it needs a little more effort and time-management, this might get you an edge over other students when the time for selection comes. So it is recommended that you join one more course.
31st December 2010, 06:09 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know in Mumbai university provide Master in Computer Application course in both part time and in full time or regular.
so you can apply either in part time or regular .
good luck....
31st December 2010, 08:35 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi dude

1)In Mumbai University you can do both Part time and Full time for Master in Computer Science, if you are working then go for Part time other wise do Full Time

2)Full time in Master degree is very good and plus point when compared to Part time

3)Maths is needed for MCA Full time but some time they won't ask for part time, Basic Qualification in 12th are Eligible to apply and a degree in BSC or BBA or B.Com can apply

Best of luck for your MCA studies
22nd March 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

According to you what will be better a full time or part time mca?
19th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc(it) student. I work in diif field but i want do MCA part time from mumbai university. it is good right decision or not. it is valuable mca part time.
19th April 2011, 12:48 PM
bhaskar jadhav

i am B Sc(IT) student and work in diff field. But i want do MCA part time to increase my value. it good decision or not and MCA(part time) is valuable or not as compare full time.
22nd July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My name is Sneha Arvindkumar Gupta. I had completed my B.Com. ( General ) with First Class in the year 2009 - 10 from University of Mumbai. Currently I'm doing full time job & planning for further studies.

I'm planning to do M.Com. ( Advance Accountancy ) or M.Com. ( Banking & Finance ). So please will you help me to know that the detailed syllabus of both the courses & also list of colleges who are providing these courses especially for M.Com ( Banking & Finance ).

As well as I heard about the course Diploma in Comparative Mythology. Please give the detailed syllabus of it & other information e.g. fees, exams dates, etc. also as well as information about the career prospects after doing this course or how it will help me.

It would be really a great pleasure for me if you will help me with my queries.

Waiting for your reply !

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha A. Gupta
22nd July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My name is Sneha Arvindkumar Gupta. I had completed my B.Com. ( General ) with First Class in the year 2009 - 10 from University of Mumbai. Currently I'm doing full time job & planning for further studies.

I'm planning to do M.Com. ( Advance Accountancy ) or M.Com. ( Banking & Finance ). So please will you help me to know that the detailed syllabus of both the courses & also list of colleges who are providing these courses especially for M.Com ( Banking & Finance ).

As well as I heard about the course Diploma in Comparative Mythology. Please give the detailed syllabus of it & other information e.g. fees, exams dates, etc. also as well as information about the career prospects after doing this course or how it will help me.

It would be really a great pleasure for me if you will help me with my queries.

Waiting for your reply !

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha A. Gupta
15th August 2012, 04:16 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligiblity Creteria -

Attached Files
Mumbai University MCA Syllabus.docx(10.6 KB, 40 views)

Thank you
25th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am graduate in b.com...i want to apply for MCA & how long it will take to become MCA (full time & part)
plz do reply......

Thank you
Regards_Shivraj Poojary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?