26th March 2012, 03:24 PM
sarothomas

Names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio medical engineering course is available?

pls give me the names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio-medical engineering course is there.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges and addresses where I can do MS course after completing B.Tech Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  2. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 4th Semester Electronic Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the eligibility of biomadical engineering? Names of the colleges providing the course in 2 years?
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Microprocessors Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Biomaterials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Best Bio medical Engineering colleges in Chennai and Coimbatore?
  9. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  10. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  11. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  12. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Design of Analog Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Electrical Network Analysis & Synthesis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which are the government medical colleges for Bio Medical engineering courses in Tamilnadu?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering?
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Principles of Analog and Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th April 2012, 01:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio medical engineering course is available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarothomas View Post
pls give me the names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio-medical engineering course is there.
Following are the Institutes in Mumbai which offers undergraduate as well as post graduate courses in Bio-Medical Engineering and for complete information regarding the courses and their admission process, refer to their official website:
  • Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
  • M.G.M's College of Engineering and Technology
  • Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University - Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
  • Dwarkadas J.Sanghvi College of Engineering
6th December 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio medical engineering course is available?

Which Exam?
18th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

which entrence exam we have to give for biomedical engineering?? Iseet or neet??
2nd July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Total how many seats for Bio-Medical Engineering are available in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
10th October 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Plzz tell me about tha subjects of biemedical eng??
15th January 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

do v hav to give jee mains or neet 4 biomedical eng?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?