23rd June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges where admission forms are available for B.A/BSc course?

Can you tell me the names of the colleges where admission forms for admission to B.A/B.SC. COURSE ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges where admission forms are available for B.A/BSc course?
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?
  3. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  4. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  5. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  6. When is the B.Ed entrance exam for government college admission?
  7. Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?
  8. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  9. When will the BSc forms be available? How can I apply and which are the best colleges for BSc?
  10. Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?
  11. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for? -- [New]
  15. Names of polytechnic college in which I can get admission through counseling?
  16. Can I get admission in computer science after passing 10th? Names of the colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in good Law colleges after scoring 78% in 12th? Names of colleges where I can get admission?
  18. Names of the colleges that are offering MBA with IT specialization?
3rd November 2011, 01:59 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the colleges where admission forms are available for B.A/BSc course?

dear friend,

there are many colleges who provide forms online for B.A/B.SC course,
but you should give me the details about which university you talked about
after that i can help you.
so
best of luck.
3rd May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges where admission forms are available for B.A/BSc course?

how many seats are in allahabad univercity for bsc math for obc caste boys
4th May 2012, 02:17 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello
there are many form are available BA/BSc course
its depend on you in which university you want. if you want to know from here then specify the location from where you want to do.
In india many university have online form for BA/Bsc. if you want to do BA/ BSc from open university then there are also many university they provide online forms.
12th August 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online correspondence course available at dayalbagh University Agra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?