21st October 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Names of colleges from where can I do JBT in Delhi or Gurgaon? Procedure for admission and total fee per year?

I have passed 12th from Cbse and i want to do Jbt through correspondence at Delhi, please intimate the name of colleges from where i can do JBT in Delhi or Gurgaon. Also tell me the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  2. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  4. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  5. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  7. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  8. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  9. Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  10. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and class schedule followed? -- [New]
  12. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  13. Names of BCA colleges present in eastern Delhi and last date of admission, Fee structure for the same?
  14. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  15. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  16. Names of private colleges for B.Sc Zoology in Delhi with lowest fee structure?
  17. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  18. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
8th November 2016, 10:45 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Names of colleges from where can I do JBT in Delhi or Gurgaon? Procedure for admission and total fee per year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th from Cbse and i want to do Jbt through correspondence at Delhi, please intimate the name of colleges from where i can do JBT in Delhi or Gurgaon. Also tell me the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

JBT stands for the Junior Basic training. It is a 2 year diploma course.

You can join this course after completing your 12th.

You can join the Delhi University for this course.

Delhi university is the best for this course.

You need to qualify the JBT CET exam for admission.

There are following subjects cover in JBT.

Child development.
Education Technology.
Teaching of Hindi, English etc.

You can join the following colleges:

^^ National Social Society, New Delhi.

^^ Mahatma Gandhi college of education Delhi.

^^ KVM college of education Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?