14th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Rajat Mishra rjmj

Names of the companies which take students less 60% marks criteria

sir i have 53% in 12th and 10th is more than 65% n m doing b.tech .
sir name some companies which take students <60% mark criteria ....(in 12th)

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT Companies to apply for with a criteria of less than 60% of marks?
  2. Names of the companies which provide internship for final year MCA students?
  3. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  4. How to join Internship after doing Biotechnology?
  5. Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?
  6. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  8. Can you tell me the names of companies which allow the 57% in 10th?
  9. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies and the criteria of it?
  10. Names of the private companies which hire ECE students?
  11. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.? -- [New]
  12. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  13. Cant the 12th marks of 59.8% rounded off to 60%? Names of companies which I should consider?
  14. List of IT companies that recruit students having less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Names of the companies which are offering summer internship for civil engineering students
  16. What is the percentage required for campus interview?
  17. Names of the core companies in Civil Engineering for B.Tech students?
  18. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
6th April 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which take students less 60% marks criteria

Sir,I have got 80.2% in 10th,but unfortunately I got 53.5% in 12th. what are my chances of getting good job in IT companies?
30th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 67% in 10th & 52% in 12th & above 70% in b.tech now i am in 7th sem.. i am eligible for which company can u plz suggest me...
7th February 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA with 80% but i have 58% in BSc . tell me the names of IT company which allow me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?