5th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Names of the institutes in Mumbai for MSc in DNA Forensic?

PLZ NAME THE INSTITUTE IN MUMBAI OFFERING MSc IN DNA FORENSIC AT MUMBAI

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science in institute of Forensic Science Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  5. What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?
  6. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do PG or any other course in DNA Fingerprinting?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  10. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  12. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  13. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  14. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  17. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  18. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Mumbai for MSc in DNA Forensic?

M.Sc in DNA Forensic Colleges in Mumbai :

St.Xavier's College

Dayananda Sagar Institutions

VMS Institute of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences

J S S Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences

Pragathi Pharmacy College

Allahabad Agriculture Institute , Allahabad

Amity Institute of Technology , Noida

Dr Harisingh Gour University , Sagar

National Institute of criminology & forensic science

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth aUniversity , Delhi

Punjabi University , Patiala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?