24th August 2012, 07:49 PM
PRADNYA_21

Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?

hi,

I am Pradnya i want institutes name in navi mumbai for completing elctronics courses.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai -- [New]
  2. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Where to join electronics engineering course in Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai where can I can do diploma in Electronics external?
  6. Best coaching institutes in Mumbai or navi mumbai?
  7. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  8. After 12th how can I join Indian Navy?
  9. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  11. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  12. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  13. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  14. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  15. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  17. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  18. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
30th April 2013, 11:40 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?

Dear,
There are two colleges mentioned below which provides electronics course and are being situated in Navi-Mumbai you can apply for them in order to complete your course:-

DATTA MEGHE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
www.dmce.edu

Saraswati College of Engineering
www.sce.edu.in

You may also visit to their site in order to get the detail of colleges mentioned above.
30th April 2013, 11:41 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?

Dear,
There are two colleges mentioned below which provides electronics course and are being situated in Navi-Mumbai you can apply for them in order to complete your course:-

DATTA MEGHE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
www.dmce.edu

Saraswati College of Engineering
www.sce.edu.in

You may also visit to their site in order to get the detail of colleges mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?