26th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?

i am an schudle caste candidate. my rank is 419 inmedical wbjee 2012. please tel me the name of the medical college , i can get to admite mbbs or bds

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in WB after scoring 419 in WBJEE?
  4. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  5. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS study in West Bengal Medical Colleges after scoring 1800 rank in WBJEE Medical?
  7. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  8. Will I get a chance to get into medical colleges in West Bengal after scoring 3066 in WBJEE medical -- [New]
  9. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  10. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  11. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  12. What will be my rank in WBJEE medical after scoring 145 out of 200? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which medical/dental college will I get admission after scoring 1315 in WBJEE medical?
  14. Examination format of WBJEE for medical?
  15. When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?
  16. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  17. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  18. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
31st October 2012, 02:43 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?

List of Medical Colleges under WBJEE :

Bankura Sammilani Medical College

RG Kar Medical College

North Bengal Medical College

Burdwan Medical College

Calcutta National Medical College

Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research

KPC Medical College & Hospital

Midnapore Medical College

Nilratan Sircar Medical College
31st October 2012, 06:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?

Hello,
So let me tell you that you have got quite an impressive rank. A very many congratulations for that. Now having said this, since the rank is not within 100, you will not able to make it within Calcutta medical college(also known as CMC). But there are all over options left like R.G.Kar Medical College, SSKM Medical College, Lady Dufferin Medical College, National Medical College, and more. You can opt for any private college if you like. But go for any college, do not go for N.R.S. Medical College(also known as Nilratan Sarkar Medical College). For a bright career choose any other college.
31st October 2012, 09:44 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an schudle caste candidate. my rank is 419 inmedical wbjee 2012. please tel me the name of the medical college , i can get to admite mbbs or bds

List of Medical Colleges under WBJEE

Burdwan Medical College

RG Kar Medical College

2nd November 2012, 09:03 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE

1.burdwan medical college
2.midnapore medical college
3.north bengal medical college
4.calcutta national medical college
5.kpc medical college & hospital
6.nilratan sircar medical college

all the best-------------------
15th May 2014, 08:57 PM
mamu 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyshreenath View Post
Hello,
So let me tell you that you have got quite an impressive rank. A very many congratulations for that. Now having said this, since the rank is not within 100, you will not able to make it within Calcutta medical college(also known as CMC). But there are all over options left like R.G.Kar Medical College, SSKM Medical College, Lady Dufferin Medical College, National Medical College, and more. You can opt for any private college if you like. But go for any college, do not go for N.R.S. Medical College(also known as Nilratan Sarkar Medical College). For a bright career choose any other college.
what is the problem with nrs? please tell me.my email is [email protected]
12th May 2015, 10:35 PM
kalo 4

Best Medical Colleges under WBJEE :-

Midnapore Medical College

Burdwan Medical College

Bankura Sammilani Medical College

Nilratan Sircar Medical College

RG Kar Medical College

27th May 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the names of the colleges which i have a probable chance of getting after scoring 750 rank in WBJEE 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?