27th April 2011, 03:01 PM
jeenlee

Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?

sir,
how to get admission in architecture collegs in kerala?
to get admission in kerala colleges should i only write the NATA test?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  2. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  3. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  4. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  8. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  9. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  11. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  12. List of top colleges of Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Architecture colleges which offer admission through NATA? From where I will get online Application form?
  14. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?
  15. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  16. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  17. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  18. Is it good enough to get admission in Architecture colleges in Bangalore after scoring 88 in NATA and 69 in 12th?
27th April 2011, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?

It is one of the criterias for the selection procedure. But it is not the only criteria of selection. Appearing for the engineering entrance exams is a must. Also you will need to satisfy criterias like the minimum marks needed in 12th standard. It is a must that your age should not be less than 17 years too.
23rd May 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?

i am a plustwo commerce student. If can i get addmission of archietecture. Where
26th May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I 'VE GOT 97 SCORE FOR NATA AND 73.4 FOR CBSE BOARD EXAMS.I BELONG TO GENERAL CATEGORY.
IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF GETTING AN ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE GOVT COLLEGES IN KERALA.PLZ REPLY..
30th May 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,I 'VE GOT 97 SCORE FOR NATA AND 73.4 FOR CBSE BOARD EXAMS.I BELONG TO GENERAL CATEGORY.
IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF GETTING AN ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE GOVT COLLEGES IN KERALA.PLZ REPLY..
ya, u wil nt get n any coleges. oly 97.. shit
8th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

my nata score is 107 and my board mark is 63%.i dont have a 50% mark for maths.and i belong to general catogery.wil i get in kerala colleges?
18th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 100 in nata and have less than 60%in 12th which college i can get in mp plz reply........
3rd September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i had passed the nata exam in the month of jully2011 with 99 marks my 12th science agreeg. marks is 66% pl. guide me for direct admission to barch though round system
25th October 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i m trying 2 attend NATA exam first time...pls say the procedure for NATA exam and how i get adm in college of eng.trivandrum.?
8th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir to attend the nata exam what can i do
10th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for interior architects?
1st March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
sir
i have given nata in july 2011 with 94 score and my 2 % is 72.15 in rajasthan board . May i get admin in a good architecture collage with this score in 2012 ...........
if yes please reply me and suggest me some good collage ......................please
2nd April 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to learn Engineeing Drawing in 11th and 12th to pursue a career in Architectue?
If so, name some schools in kerala that offer this choice.
13th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I had passed nata 2012 with 104 score and I got 82% in plus 2 chennai region.wheather I
get admission in a good architecture college in kerala?
will I get admission in a govt college?
please reply me soon and suggest me some good architecture colleges in kerala.
28th January 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in govt. Architecture colleges through nata in delhi without giving jee mains paper 2 exam??
10th April 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

is it okay if i write only nata exam and not aieee exam? can i study b.arch if i do so.........?
9th May 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 92 marks in nata and 93% in maths in plus two .will i get an admission to b.arch in kerala colleges
9th May 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 92 marks in nata and 93% in maths in plus two .will i get an admission to b.arch in kerala colleges
9th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

9th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

15th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Raja Neyveli,
Dear sir Tamil Nadu CBSE student how get B.ARCH Admission in Kerala.
Pl.give eligibility details
23rd May 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in architecture collegs in kerala?
to get admission in kerala colleges should i only write the NATA test?
27th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir...i gave nata exam n i score 77 marks n also i scored 77 % in my 2 board exams wid 65 marks in maths.......i want to do architecture.....so is there any need of giving the NATA examination again???
sir plss tell me..m very tensed..:(
14th April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i have not applied for NATA but i hav paid for my KEAM architecture entrance. Will i be able to apply for any architecture colleges in Kerala?!
23rd May 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam registered for appearing NATA 2016 Exam. The exam date given to me is 6 th june. I got 92% marks in 2 CBSE exam.I am also appearing Kerala Engg.entrance exam. Can I got admission in any of the govt colleges in Kerala during this year if I am qualified in NATA Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?