16th November 2010, 07:30 PM
Shrenik

Is National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat going to start its academic session this year?

I would like to know whether National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM), Sonipat is going to start its academic session in this year or next year(2011).?....

2nd March 2012, 07:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat going to start its academic session this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrenik View Post
I would like to know whether National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM), Sonipat is going to start its academic session in this year or next year(2011).?....
National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM), Sonipat, offer course in B. Tech, M. Tech and PhD.

You haven't mentioned which degree course you want to pursue. The resuming dates for the Academic session for each degree courses are different.

Normally, the academic session for the degree courses starts from the month of August every year.
For your reference i have attached the flyers of the university.
http://www.niftem.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFTEM_Flyers.pdf(1.14 MB, 67 views)
23rd May 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is National Institute of Food Technological Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat going to start its academic session this year?

i wanted to know about everything about niftem! apart from what is available from their website....what will be salary options after btech from niftem...what are maximum earning options in food sector in india?? how many students go abroad for jobs in same field each year???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?