25th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is Navy good for girls? What are the posts available and when is the entrance exam of it?

what should i have to do if i cleard entrance exam.i also want to know that is it good for girls.what are posts in this.when is its entrance exam going on.

1st September 2011, 05:14 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Navy good for girls? What are the posts available and when is the entrance exam of it?

There are many trades which recruit women for Short Service Commission i.e 14 years of service.Women are inducted into the following branches of the Navy as Officers :-
1. ATC
2. Observer
3. Law
4. Logistics
5. Education
6. Naval Architecture

Getting into the Navy and working as an Officer is the most prestigious thing for every Indian.Holding such a position will give you with lot of comforts and the most important important thing which every one desires i.e respect.You can refer the following link to get details about Navy
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/women_entry.php

I have attached the eligibility details of all the posts hence please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx OFFICER ENTRY.docx(14.2 KB, 48 views)
1st September 2011, 06:07 PM
suneesh gupta

Default Re: Is Navy good for girls? What are the posts available and when is the entrance exam of it?

Navy is the good career option for girls if you are interested in it. Posts are availaible there for girls:
Naval Architect , Law , Logistics, Aviation , ATC and Education Branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?