23rd June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do engineering to become a Pilot? Duration of the course to become a Pilot? Any air flying schools in Mumbai?

Is it neccesary to do engineering ? How many minimum years will i take to reach to my dream that is to become a pilot and will i get any air flying schools in mumbai?

24th June 2011, 03:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do engineering to become a Pilot? Duration of the course to become a Pilot? Any air flying schools in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it neccesary to do engineering ? How many minimum years will i take to reach to my dream that is to become a pilot and will i get any air flying schools in mumbai?
it is not necessary to do engineering , just you have passed graduation degree then you are eligible for PILOT.

if you want choose engineering as a graduation degree then you can choose eletrical engineering. because it will help you to crack the process.

but it is necessary you must read , write and speak in english language.

all the best
27th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do engineering to become a Pilot? Duration of the course to become a Pilot? Any air flying schools in Mumbai?

PLEASE TELL ME STEP TO BECOME PILOT AFTER 10TH CLASS
4th June 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Why a comerce student can%u2018not. Be come a pilot if he want become after bcom graduationy if i want to become plz help me sir
26th December 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

right now iam in 10th class. what all should i do [now or in future] to become one of the best pilot in the world ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?