7th September 2018, 08:10 PM
Cvsoniya

Is negative marking allotment available in Kerala Co-operative Bank recruitment exam?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the written exam of Kerala Co-operative Bank recruitment. I want to know that is negative marking available in this recruitment exam? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

8th September 2018, 06:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is negative marking allotment available in Kerala Co-operative Bank recruitment exam?

Yes, there is a certain amount of negative marking for every incorrect answer in the Kerala Co-operative Bank Recruitment exam written test. To get the full exam pattern of the written test, Click here.

There will be a written test followed by a interview test to recruit candidates for the concerned posts. Candidates have to get minimum 40% marks in the written test to be shortlisted for the interview round. Total marks of written test and interview will be calculated and the authority will declare rank list according to the total marks.
10th September 2018, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is negative marking allotment available in Kerala Co-operative Bank recruitment exam?

In every bank examination there is penalty of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
It means that 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
19th August 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

The exam is in malayalm or english
26th February 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is negative marking allotment available in kcdwfb peon exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?