20th July 2011, 01:39 AM
tamannad

Is NET exam qualification considered as minimum requirement for becoming a lecturer in government institutes or is it for private institutes as well?

Is NET exam qualification considered as minimum requirement for being a lecturer in govt. institutes only or for private institutes as well?

22nd August 2011, 12:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NET exam qualification considered as minimum requirement for becoming a lecturer in government institutes or is it for private institutes as well?

It is a must to have cleared the NET incase you wish to draw the UGC pay scale. Also nowadays the Government is enforcing that preference should be given to candidates clearing the exam. Private institute do recruit candidates who have not cleared the NET exam. But the salary given to them will be much lower than the candidates who have cleared the test. You can work with private institutes to gain experience and along with that prepare to clear this test.
5th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NET exam qualification considered as minimum requirement for becoming a lecturer in government institutes or is it for private institutes as well?

i'm science graduate & done mba, am i eligible for net exam
10th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am completed mcom with 55% marks,am i eligible for net exam
13th March 2012, 07:41 PM
omprakash_dhaker

yes,,net is very important if you want to join an institution as a lecturer.after qualifying this you will get all pay scales according to UGC.
best of luck
3rd July 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Is person eligible for NETexam if he has done PG in MBA and not M.COM?
6th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am working in a govt high school. i want to clear net exam for lecturership through correspondence course. can i know the name & address of institutes for correspondence course of net ?
14th December 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is person eligible for NET exam if he has done PG in MBA shipping & logistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?