22nd May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the new engineering courses included within the university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses?

I want to know in details about the Engineering courses(BE/BTech.) which are within the university campus.
As I had heard, some new engineering courses are included
Please provide me the details with the recent updates.

Make sure to provide the eligibility criteria of different courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about engineering courses within university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses?
  2. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  4. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses?
  5. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  6. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  7. Short term courses for engineering students after the 2nd year?
  8. What are the courses I can take after engineering in case of no campus placement?
  9. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  10. Which Line Should i choose after 12 as i have done non medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do diploma from distance education? Detail about the institute in Mumbai KSOU?
  12. Is there any post graduation course related to fashion technology to pursue after B.Tech IT course?
  13. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  14. How can I get details for Kerala M.Sc entrance exam?
  15. Is Kerala University Karyavattom campus conducting post graduate courses in Economics? What are its details regarding selection criteria and college details? -- [New]
  16. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  17. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  18. Information about all the engineering courses? For which courses am I eligible with 113 cutoff?
16th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the new engineering courses included within the university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses?

Which are the engineering courses are available recently in Pune?
14th November 2011, 02:12 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which are the new engineering courses included within the university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses?

hello friend,

yes there are some courses which are included recently,

like nanotechnology,

biomedical engineering,
and one or two some more but they are opened in only few colleges.
good luck.
20th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hai i have finished an diplomo in robotics. i want to join an new course of an engg. so please reqest me an good an idea for these please....!
21st June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to join engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?