2nd July 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Next courses available after chemical engineering to get top managerial level job?

This is my B.Tech(Chemical)-3rd year, want to know the next courses available after completing my B. Tech. to in top managerial level field jobs.

14th May 2022, 05:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next courses available after chemical engineering to get top managerial level job?

The next course that is available after chemical engineering to get a top managerial level job is MBA. You can choose the specialization as per your interest and skills. MBA teaches you the qualities required for sustaining a corporate company without being dependent on your senior managers. With the right management knowledge and industrial experience, you will be preferred for high positions in the corporate world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?