30th April 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which NITs offer Chemical Engineering degree course and what is the eligibility criteria of that NIT?

Which NIT's can I get for Chemical Engineering through 30000 OBC-NCL rank in JEE Mains? If not NIT then which will be best colleges after NITs ranking where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  2. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  3. How to join in AIEEE college after scoring 33000 state rank in AIEEE?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?
  5. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?
  6. Do NITs provide Aerospace Engineering Course? List of NITs providing the course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria in GATE for chemical engineers?
  8. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  9. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  11. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  12. Availability of NIMCET 2016 application forms
  13. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  15. Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  16. Chemical institution that offer higher education in Chemical engineering?
  17. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2023, 06:16 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which NITs offer Chemical Engineering degree course and what is the eligibility criteria of that NIT?

In order to join any nit the students must pass class 12 exam with physcis, chemistry and mathematics with at least 75% and there is some relaxation for the reserved students
Students in the top 20 will be eligible for the following course
You will also have to score a good merit or be in the top 50 to get admission in the college of your interest

Here's a list of colleges that offer chemical engineering
Motilal Nehru National institution of technology
National institute of technology Agartala
National institute of technology Calicut
National institute of technology Durgapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?