10th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?

my daughter is studing +2(cbse syllabus) in jeddah,saudi arabia.we are trying to get MBBS admission through NRI quota in one of the govt.medical colleges within tamilnadu.please clearly explain.private colleges are too expensive for us

what is the yearly charges in govt.medical colleges in tamil nadu for nri students? kindly give breakdown

thanks

saleem
jeddah

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  3. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  5. What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?
  6. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  8. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  12. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  13. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing medical college under MBC category through government quota in Tamilnadu
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  16. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  17. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  18. Entry regulations for nri students in medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?

My daughter is studying 2 in Muscat , taken PCMB group, would like to take admission in any of the best dental colleges in India through NRI quota, please inform the admission process
25th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?

what is the fee structure for MBBS in tamil nadu for NRI students
27th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Bangladeshi student but I would-like to complete MBBS study in Indian Gov./ Private medical college. Is it possible?
Email: [email protected]
10th July 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am having employment visa and residence permit in kingdom of bahrain.all my family members are residing in andhrapradesh india. they dont have bahrain visas.my daughter is studying itermedeate second year bipc.am i ieligible to apply mbbs admission under nri quota for my daughter
17th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WOULD BE THE DONATION FOR MBBS SEAT IN TAMIL NADU OR KARNATAKA UNDER NRI QUOTA FOR THE 2013.
9th March 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 12th in UAE . She would like to join in Tamil Nadu fr MBBS? What is the admission procedure and fees details? Also I would like to know about the abmission for Engineering college?
11th November 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

is physics is compulsory for mbbs admission for nri students
15th August 2014, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am a student of grade 12 in dubai (cbse).
I would like to get an admission in a government college in tamilnadu. It would be really nice if any one of you can get me the details of the enrolment.
Thanks in advance.
1st November 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am residing with my family in Qatar. My son is in 11th Std. He is interested in medical science. What is the norm to join govt aided medical colleges being an NRI?
23rd November 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in Dubai and after his 2 I want to put him in Medical college in Tamil Nadu - what is the procedure is there any NRI quota I can get easily and if so how much cost it will and appreciate if some body share their knowledge on this
21st April 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studing 2(cbse syllabus) in Kuwait .we are trying to get MBBS admission through NRI quota in one of the govt.medical colleges within West Bengal. Please clearly explain.private colleges are too expensive for us

what is the yearly charges in govt.medical colleges in West Bengal for nri students? kindly give breakdown

thanks
1st February 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

My son is in grade 12 . right now we are in Canada. We seek MBBS seat from Govt. Medical college in tamilnadu. Please advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?