7th February 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

NTPC exam after B.Tech (IT)?

sir i am b.tech student from information technology branch but i want to fill the form of ntpc from electronics and communication branch.can i eligible for ntpc .please send the ans on my email-id [email protected].

9th February 2011, 02:57 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: NTPC exam after B.Tech (IT)?

Dear friend,

I don't think that you can apply for the NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation) exam. Only the branches namely: Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Control and instrumentation can apply for this exam.

Even if you go from the ECE branch that will not be a valid process as you have to show your graduation certificates.

So look for your career in your industry that is the software industry.

Good luck!!
28th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i m from I.T branch....n hv done my 15 days training from ntpc, dadri...there was separate I.T department dere...
so my ques is : can I.T student apply for ntpc job??
2nd March 2011, 05:53 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NTPC Exam Eligibility:

Educational Eligibility: Min. 55% marks for SC, ST and Physically Challenged & 65% marks for others.
Age Eligibility

For EET: Max. 27 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/82 is not qualified. This age limit is relaxed by 2 years for the examinees with Post graduation degree.

For ET-HR & ET-Fin: Max. 29 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/80 is not qualified.
Max. age limit is relaxed through 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.

For more details NTPC Exam Eligibility visit here: http://www.ntpcjobs.net/advertisement.php
12th April 2011, 08:32 AM
Taurus007

hii

NTPC exam after B.Tech (IT)
don't think that you can apply for the NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation) exam. Only the branches namely: Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Control and instrumentation can apply for this exam.
Even if you go from the ECE branch that will not be a valid process as you have to show your graduation certificates.
So look for your career in your industry that is the software industry.
NTPC Exam Eligibility:
Educational Eligibility: Min. 55% marks for SC, ST and Physically Challenged & 65% marks for others.
Age Eligibility
For EET: Max. 27 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/82 is not qualified. This age limit is relaxed by 2 years for the examinees with Post graduation degree.
For ET-HR & ET-Fin: Max. 29 years as on 01/01/2010 i.e. examinees born before 01/01/80 is not qualified.
Max. age limit is relaxed through 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
For more details NTPC Exam Eligibility visit here:
http://www.ntpcjobs.net/advertisement.php

good luck
5th August 2011, 12:37 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: NTPC exam after B.Tech (IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am b.tech student from information technology branch but i want to fill the form of ntpc from electronics and communication branch.can i eligible for ntpc .please send the ans on my email-id [email protected].
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is the Asia’s one of the largest power producing organization.It is India’s largest power supply company.

The exam is conducted for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET),Executive Trainee Human Resource (ET HR).

For Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) the candidates must have not more than 27 years and as far regarding the education qualification you must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 65% aggregate marks.

For Executive Trainee Human Resource (ET HR) the candidates must have not more than 29 years and The candidate should be a Graduate with at least 2 yrs of full time post graduate degree / Post graduate diploma/ Post graduate program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial relations / Personnel Management or Masters in Social work with 65% aggregate.

You are eligible for the NTPC exam for EET as there are chances because you can apply as you have finished your degree in B.tech.

Hope you satisfy the age limits also..

All the best.
10th August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

my branch is applied electronics and instrumentation(ae&i).can i give the exam of ntpc?
22nd August 2011, 09:22 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

as there is no work for IT students in ntpc so the scope of the IT students for these is almost negligible or no job for the IT here better to try for the software jobs for you
13th December 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my branch is applied electronics & instrumentation after having my B.tech, how to get into DRDO?
22nd January 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am going to complete my B.tech in cse, i have 60% in b.tech, inter and 10th. can i apply to ntpc, and i want to know how.
28th January 2012, 05:54 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: NTPC exam after B.Tech (IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
only for non computer science branch only can apply for NTPC .You can not fulfill the electronics and communication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?