11th April 2012, 11:25 AM
balaji1995

Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Please let me know how many seats are allotted to OC candidates in Govt medical and medical related collages in Tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  3. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  4. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  5. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  6. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  7. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  9. How many seats are there in Government Aided Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise?
  11. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  12. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  13. Total number of MCA seats in Government Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  15. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  16. Number of medical seats in Tamilnadu?
  17. Can I get government seat in MBBS in top 5 government medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 193.75? I am from SC category
  18. How many seats are available for General Category Students in Government Colleges?
30th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?

HOW MANY SEATS ARE ALLOTTED FOR MBC,IN TAQMIL NADU GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES
23rd May 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Hi, May i know the number of M edical Seats Available in Tamilnadu..??
28th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

how many mbbs seats are there in government medical colleges in tamil nadu in 2012-2013?please let me know
29th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

will i get government medical seat for my 196.25 cut(MBC quota)
14th June 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

will i get government medical seat for my 198cut(oc quota)
14th June 2013, 02:54 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will i get government medical seat for my 198cut(oc quota)
You have a chances to got the Medicine seat in government quota and you are having good cut-off marks or you can definitely got seat in private quota through the counselling because the huge number of candidate having the same cut-off like 199.75 , 199.50, 199.25 ,199.00 ,198.75 ,198.50 ,198.25 and 198 . These number plenty in the merit list that why if you are belongs reserved category then definitely you have chance to got seat in government Quota but now you have a less no.of chances in government quota .

## Number of seats under state quota :: 2903

## Number of colleges in TamilNadu :: 40

## 19 Government and 21 Private colleges .

## No.of applications form received :: 29,569

## counselling to begin :: 18/06/13

For you are information , i am attaching the merit list of the candidates and check the your name in the list . I hope it is very useful for you .

Know your Random Number of MBBS Course :: Click Here !!!

If you need more details , Visit the official website :: http://www.tnhealth.org/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf merit list13.pdf(1.63 MB, 2053 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?