26th May 2013, 10:35 PM
sony kp 123456

Number of vacancies of lecturers in Kerala government engineering colleges?

i would like to know the number of vaccancies of lectures in kerala government engineering colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  3. How can I become a doctor in government medical college? What is the name of the PSC test? How many vacancies are available?
  4. What are the total number of engineering colleges in Kerala?
  5. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  6. Can i get a seat for agriculture and food engineering in government colleges of Kerala? I have scored 20744 in Kerala engineering
  7. What's the Kerala government approval number for AMICE
  8. Number of government seats in Kerala for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fees structure of government engineering colleges of Kerala?
  10. Any vacancies for lecturers in Tamilnadu?
  11. How to get admission in engineering in Kerala government college?
  12. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  13. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  14. Number of seats available in Kerala Government for allotment?
  15. Total number of seats in MBBS in government colleges of Kerala?
  16. Details about the government job vacancies for Ayurveda Therapists?
  17. Which are the vacancies in Kerala PSc?
  18. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
10th December 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of vacancies of lecturers in Kerala government engineering colleges?

How can i become a lecture in government engineering college after completing my M tech? What is the name of that psc test? How many vacancies are available?
11th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Number of vacancies of lecturers in Kerala government engineering colleges?

These are some of the jobs in Kerala Engineering Colleges where you can apply:
1) N.S.N. College of Engineering & Technology, Karur
Qualification need: Ph.D , M.Phill , M.tech , ME , MA
Details:- Applications are invited for the post of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professor for the department of Civil, Mechanic, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. Applicant can send there resume to the below adress:
Postal Address: The Principal, N.S.N. College of Engineering & Technology, Karur-Madhurai NH-7 Manalmedu (639003) Tamil Nadu, India
Laste Date: 18/12/2015

For more jobs you can open the below page, which is conclude the all jobs detail or professor and assistant professor posts
>> http://www.kerala-colleges.com/Classified-Jobs/Kerala-College-Job-University-Job-Details.asp?JobId=9918
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?