4th October 2022, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it okay to take a year gap after SYBA? Will that affect my CV?

I wanted to explore various sub fields in psychology and be sure about what i want to do afterwards, will that affect my CV?

5th October 2022, 04:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it okay to take a year gap after SYBA? Will that affect my CV?

Is it okay to take a year gap after SYBA? Will that affect my CV?

It is a very common phenomenon to take a year gap between your masters and graduation as you need ample time to prepare for entrance exams. As such there will be no problem during your final placements but at the time of the interview, you should be able to justify why you took a gap.
7th October 2022, 02:39 AM
Aradrika Sharma

You may face difficulty with the gap in the resume. Sometimes people have a genuine reason to do so but taking a gap for a silly reason is not a good idea according to me and may harm in your future. No employer prefer candidates who are not active since long.
9th October 2022, 10:56 PM
soumo2022

Yes it will make impact on your profile as study gap or job gap may indicate negative impact on your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?