15th November 2009, 01:43 PM
Siddharth Ojah

Old question papers or sample question paper for the post of AEE in CPCB?

Can i get old question papers or sample question paper for the post of AEE in CPCB?

20th November 2009, 08:36 PM
manojiet

Default Re: Old question papers or sample question paper for the post of AEE in CPCB?

i want to get old question papers of AEE
21st November 2009, 12:35 AM
keerthi
Member+

Default Re: Old question papers or sample question paper for the post of AEE in CPCB?

I CAN SUGGEST YOU SOME ON LINE SITES GO SEARCH OF THE QUESTION;
ALLINTERVIEW.COM,Career Launcher, TCY online, and TestFunda.com THIS SITES PROVIDE YOU LOT OF INFORMATIONS AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS
26th January 2010, 04:05 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

www.cpcb.nic.in/.../NewItem_116_Guidelinesof%20waterqualitymonitoring_ 31.07.08.pdf

download the papers from this site.
31st January 2010, 01:46 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

You can get the sample papers from the official website of cpcb

http://www.cpcb.nic.in/
21st February 2010, 09:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

For more details visit www.cpcb.nic.in, you can get papers from this official websites.
27th March 2010, 11:44 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
for details visit the link
www.cpcb.nic.in/.../NewItem_116_Guidelinesof%20waterqualitymonitoring_ 31.07.08.pdf
good luck.
29th March 2010, 09:19 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

ypu can download it from
www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/fr/free-gseb-board-question-papers
8th October 2010, 07:49 PM
santhoshi.ratnala

daer frend..
u can try them from WWW.CPCB.NIC.IN-QUESTION PAPERS
11th November 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in need of AEE old question papers of civil engineering
5th December 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

www.cpcb.nic.in
8th December 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hai this is lakshmi from vizag, can anyone please tell me the procedure or any previous papers to prepare for Aee exam of the latest notcation
8th December 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

lakshmi, can anyone tell me the sample papers 1,2,3 for latest aee exam. tell me procedure how to prepare for the exam
27th January 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

no question paper in their official site?
why r u telling wrong?
22nd February 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i want aee previous Question papers.plz send my mail.my mail. id is kokkilagaddamounika @gmail.com
2nd March 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

appsc electrical aee question papers
12th April 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

old question paper of chhattisgarh food inspector exam-2007, department of chhattisgarh civil supplies corporation,raipur
8th May 2011, 08:53 PM
sudhir parida

Sir I am having 20yrs experiences in a major overhauling agency in IAF as technical person.Also I am qualified in Msc(Pollution Control) with 59% from SMU and Diploma in Industrial Pollution and control from Annamalai University with 71% and Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University with 55% and also Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 19yrs experiences in Helicopter overhauling agency with Russian engineers.I am very much interested in working in Pollution field. Kindly guide me in this regard.
16th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

where did i get aee previous question papers with answers
26th May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

u guys make full to public ,there is no any sample paper on CPCB official website.

stop doing this.
19th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous appsc aee electrical papers please give any websites or send to my email id pls............
5th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i want previous year entrance exam question papers from 2009,2010,2011,2012 for amirta university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?