20th June 2012, 11:25 AM
VSIHAG

OLET LEET B.Tech admit card?

Sir/Madam
I filled the form of Haryana Combined Online Entrance Test (OLET LEET B.TECH) 2012. I got the application no. and also paid the fee in PNB bank. But when I tried to download admit card, it shows your application form is not complete and application fee is not paid, while I have receipt of that. So please help me. I am really depressed what should I do ?
STUDENT NAME- DEEKSHA
COURSE CODE- 7
FEE COD - 02 (OLET)
AMOUNT- 500
TRANSACTION CODE ID : M-575798
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 30 MAY 2012

5th October 2018, 09:56 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: OLET LEET B.Tech admit card?

HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society) will not send any hard copy of admit card to any applicants. You have to download it online from official website and valid at the time of entrance. As you say, You can't download and shows error. For that, You should write an application related your matter to "Haryana State Technical Education Society, Bay 7-12, Sector - 4, Panchkula, Haryana". You can also contact through telephone on toll free number 1800-420-2026 or 9041009228. If still you are not satisfied, then you should go to HSTES and contact to Deputy Director of HSTES.

OLET LEET Haryana Eligibility
- You must have passed diploma in engineering with at least 45% marks in aggregate in relevant stream from a recognized university
OR
- You must have passed B.Sc and (10+2) with Mathematics subject securing 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute.

Download OLET LEET Admit Card
- Visit the website : www.onlinetesthry.gov.in
- Click on link "Download Admit Card".
- Now select the course.
- Enter your application number and DOB.
- Admit Card will be displayed.
- Print the generated admit card.
- You must bring the copy of Admit Card at the time of entrance exam.

OLET LEET Haryana Exam Pattern
- Exam will consists of four sections.
- Number of Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 90
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- 1 Mark is given for each right response. No negative marking for any wrong answer.

Syllabus
- Section A : Basic Science
- Section B : Electronic Stream
- Section C : Mechanical Stream
- Section D : Other Engineering Stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?