26th July 2012, 12:50 AM
jay-joshi

Which one is better between CS and mechanical?

which 1 is better cs or mechanical ?....please tell me which one is better

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in mechanical after completing B.E Mechanical
  2. Branches in ME after be BE mechanical?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  5. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  6. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  9. How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?
  10. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  11. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  13. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  15. Companies in Hyderabad for internship? How much money they offer? -- [New]
  16. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  17. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  18. What is the admission criteria for MS mechanical in Germany? I want to take admission in MS mechanical in any German University after passing B.Tech Mechanical from Pakistan
28th September 2012, 03:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between CS and mechanical?

Both the streams have own benefits. Computer Science deals with the software as well as hardware aspects related to computers. After completion of the course, candidate can work either with software firms, banks, PSU, etc. Mechanical engineering is related to the design and production of machine parts and structures. After completing this stream, you can get employed in production houses, servicing firms, government departments, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?