11th May 2010, 11:24 PM
Ananya_ganguly

Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?

I have completed B.Sc in microbiology and want to join M.Sc but I am unable to decide which one is better among medical or general microbiology. Also I am appearing in JNU common admission test for M.Sc in Bio-technology. I want to know the prospects and scope of medical microbiology. Will it be better than M.Sc. Bio-technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  2. Is M.Sc Microbiology a Medical Microbiology or General Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  5. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  6. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  8. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  9. What are different options after M.Sc or Ph.D in microbiology?
  10. Can i get Medical Microbiology stream for M.Sc.?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  12. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  13. Where should I apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in General Microbiology?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  16. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  17. Which is best to do between Ph.D in Medical microbiology and Microbiology?
  18. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?
2nd February 2012, 08:48 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?

better you do M.Sc in Bio-technology
25th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?

i want to do Bsc. from microbiolpgy.....so is dis a gud option nd will there is some gurantee that i will get a job of 40000-50000 ??????
13th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What can i do if my B.Sc Microbiology is clear?
20th July 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I just completed b.sc zoology with 86%. which course shall i select for pg as a better option-m.sc biotechnology or microbiology? Also I have to know which is a better option between m.sc general mirobiology and medical microbiology?
2nd June 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc microbiology and CLT with 86%.which course shall i select for msc microbiology or medical microbiology? also i want to know which is better course between msc microbiology and medical microbiology?please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?