13th November 2022, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between MBA (General) and MBA (HR)?

I have completed BBA, M.com( entrepreneurship). Now i want to study MBA. In that which one should MBA(general) or MBA (HR)

15th December 2022, 07:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between MBA (General) and MBA (HR)?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by so may colleges in India.

Admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

One should have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream to be eligible to join this course.

There is nothing like MBA General. The first year of MBA course will be common for all the candidates.

But when the candidates are promoted to 2nd year, then they need to choose the specialization.

Some colleges will offer single specialization and some other colleges will offer dual specializations.

You can choose the specializations as per your interest and where you have some good knowledge.

Below are some of the specializations in MBA :

MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in HR
MBA in Systems Management
21st December 2022, 10:48 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Hi,

MBA stands for Master in Business Studies which is 2 year duration course.
MBA sem 1 and sem 2 will have common subjects where you will learn basic about management activity , marketing techniques, entrepreneurship , finincial management and various concept of different Phylospher.
Sem 3 , and Sem 4 of MBA will be specialization based subject where you will be given differnt choice to select like
1: Finance specialization
2. Marketing specialization
4. Human resourse specialization
5. Computer Application
6. Foreign Trade/ International trade
7. Information Technology

Note:
Specialization depends on your choice and availability at institution.
Your specialization will help in making career beyond.
Make sure you are well aware of specialization concept and secure good marks.
21st December 2022, 07:38 PM
raizasuhana

I say opt for MBA Hr. It is important to specialize in a separate discipline, just like MBA also has Systems, Finance and Marketing. HR is the easiest discipline and in terms of jobs also you will find yourself recruited at faster pace.
21st December 2022, 07:40 PM
raizasuhana

Exclamation Re: Which one to choose between MBA (General) and MBA (HR)?

Definitely you should opt for MBA Hr. An MBA is incomplete without a specialization. MBA HR is easiest out of the other disciplines and you get a job also faster.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?