16th August 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Which one year diploma course to take after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Hi, I have graduated B.Sc in PCM last year but I am not interested in the teaching field. I am not interested in M.Sc. Please give the suggestion for one year postgraduate diploma in any field to get a good job? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  3. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
  4. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  5. Which college I can join to complete post graduation in 1 year after completion of B.Sc and diploma course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for MCA correspondence course of IWP Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  8. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  9. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  10. Can I do graduation course in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?
  11. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course?
  13. Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?
  14. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can diploma certificate be compared to graduation certificate?
  16. Am I eligible to do graduation after completion of diploma without intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  18. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
26th August 2017, 01:24 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which one year diploma course to take after completion of B.Sc graduation?

List of Postgraduate diploma courses is as follows-

>>Postgraduate Diploma in Animation
>> Postgraduate Diploma in Graphic Designing
>> Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application
>> Advanced Diploma Java Programming
>> IT
>> Journalism
>> Hotel Management
>> Interior Designer
and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?