4th November 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Is Oneyes technologies a good company for inplant training?

Does oneyes techonoliges is a good company for inplant training?

21st January 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Oneyes technologies a good company for inplant training?

it is the best of best companies to provide inplant training for college graduates in the field of Computer Science, Electronics, Electricals and Computer Hardware. It is a ISO certified and Govt registered company. Also people who do the free lance training are from top MNC companies.
21st January 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

passing 12th (while having PCB) I do graduation than what I do???????????????? give me answer step by step means 1 by 1.
9th November 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I found OneYes Technologies is the best inplant training center in Chennai. Practical classes with one to one training was wonderful. OneYes Technologies is a right place for Engineers who really want to prove their skills and achieve their dreams. We strongly recommending Oneyes a fast growing Web design and Inplant Training company for the best in setting upcoming trends. We wish OneYes Management and the team all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?