8th March 2018, 09:01 AM
Sumita sugandh

Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?

I have completed my Bachelor's in Occupational Therapy this year only. I want to go aboard for job. So, which entrance is compulsory for me? And is it necessary to do Masters in Occupational Therapy for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?
  3. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  4. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  5. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  6. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  7. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  8. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  9. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  10. Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed after BOT?
  11. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  12. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of masters in Occupational Therapy?
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy? -- [New]
12th May 2018, 11:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?

You have to complete masters degree in Occupational Therapy to work as an occupational therapist in abroad.

Some good job profiles related to Occupational Therapy in abroad are listed below.

>>Teacher
>>Consultant
>>OT technician
>>OT nurse
>>Rehabilitation therapy assistant
>>Private practitioner
>>Occupational therapist
>>Lab technician

You have to attend the interviews conducted by the recruitment agencies in abroad in order to get job. There is no pen and paper based or online examination at all to recruit occupational therapists in abroad.
30th December 2021, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?

In which countries they will offer further courses after Occupational therapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?