5th November 2010, 06:20 PM
nagendra hajam

Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?

Hello i am final year engineering student, branch IT.I HAVE 56% aggregate till now and i am very tensed about whether i will get good job or not.since everyone is saying that 60% is the minimum percentage criteria for any company .please help me and give me the solution.are 6thre some company which recruit for those which are having percentage above 55% .please enlist some company if there are.............

7th November 2010, 07:56 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?

your marks are not satisfactory and you will definetely face problems because so many companies need at least 60%. But you can get jobs in those which does not want any percentage.
10th November 2010, 08:13 PM
malini k

Dear friend,
your marks are low and many MNC's are looking for graduates with at least 60% marks
But you can go for bpo's and call centers who are taking graduates with 50% marks
and you can also go for jobs with local companies..
If you are ready to start your own company ,take a challenge that to become a job provider rather than a job seeker...!!!!!!!
Read the biographies of great entrepreneurs like STIEVE JOBS, BILL GATES etc..
and try to adapt their good characters............
1st December 2010, 12:20 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
the cut off in all top MNC's is 60%..you can join some small organisation,work there for two years or so..then you can join mnc's with the experience..

good luck
2nd January 2011, 09:08 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

I know your struck in a problem and every solution has got its own solution.

Its better that you join in courses in Institutes like NIIT/APTECH or other such good Institutes which offers you a better future which you desire for.

You even have a other way to get out of it i.e you can join into P.G courses like MBA/M.tech.So,try to score well in competitive exams like CAT/GATE and secure your future.Now a days good percentage is not enough but you also need to have communication skills to impress the interviewers.
15th January 2011, 12:32 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagendra hajam View Post
Hello i am final year engineering student, branch IT.I HAVE 56% aggregate till now and i am very tensed about whether i will get good job or not.since everyone is saying that 60% is the minimum percentage criteria for any company .please help me and give me the solution.are 6thre some company which recruit for those which are having percentage above 55% .please enlist some company if there are.............
Dear friend,
You have a little less then the requirement,but dont warry you have 55% + marks so you are eligible for many MNC which is rekated with the IT field...
16th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this is siva .i am a mechanical 3 rd year student with 50 %.what am i do after b.tech.which companys are taking the freshers less than 55%
17th January 2011, 03:59 PM
rks_estate

Dear Friend,

In 56% aggregate in B.Tech. you are not eligible for government jobs because in every government jobs minimum eligibility is 65 % marks from a regonised university.

You are applicable in private sector jobs only.

So try for private sector jobs.

Good Luck
17th January 2011, 04:16 PM
faria786

you had got very nice percentage in our B.Tech course but u had not mentioned in which branch u had done but after B.Tech u can apply in Indian navy as an officer directly just check the employment news of every week throughly navy offers a very good salary package now a days for that B.Tech in Electrical,E&T,Instrumentation,Computer science, Mechanical,Naval Architecture, Marine this branches are there in this no need to give any exam they directly called for SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (SSB).those who are in final year of there graduation they are also eligible.please refer Employment News regularly.normally the vacancies are in the month of july every every year
21st January 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....am mahesh
am doing BE in the branch of CSE will compltes in month of coming june with an aggregate of 54% will i get job in any IT company????????????plzzzzz sugest
25th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

AM HAVING AN AGGREGATE OF 55% WITH ARREARS.AFTER CLEARING THOSE I WOULD SCORE 59%APPROXI.BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME UPTO 6 MONTHS.TILL THEN PLS SUGGEST ME SOME COMPANIES TO WORK.AM SEVENTH SEMESTER B.TECH ECE STUDENT FROM KERALA
27th January 2011, 12:15 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry but if u want a good job in good field with a good salary u have to do masters.
best of luck
29th January 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

no such companies for you should have studied ,,,you fool, careless person you should have thought how your parents would feel,you are just a loser and nothing else...
31st January 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i am final year student of Cs i have aggregate of 58% n in Pu i have 54% , but till now 7thsem result not yet cum.can i get job in good company.
7th February 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hi...i...hv..57.2..marks...in..my..12th..so..plz.. can..u...suggest..me...companies..which..recruit.. the..students..in..these...area...or..any..other.. options..fr...me...as..i..hv..68%..in..my..b.tech. ..
2nd March 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of ece with 57% marks pls suggegt me for any jobs
2nd March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i have 57% in ece suggest companies names which offer?
10th March 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

y not pepl with 58.6 in B.E are not eligible to work in IT field.. wats wrong wit tis.... It companies please provide us an oppurtunity to work with u.............
10th March 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 82% in 10th and 70 % in 12th. However couldn't score in BE (E & C) that well. I have an aggregate of 57%. I passed BE in 2008. Did work with reputed MNC (Tech support). I want to get a better job in a technical field. Could u please suggest me what are my options?
20th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hi...... i m a student with 82.40% in sslc, 60% in puc......... but 54.19% in B.E(ISE) passed out in 2010.......plz plz suggest me that hw i get in to IT field plz..... wat i to do next ..... ?????????
27th March 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 76%in ssc
and 90%in inter and btech igot 58% wt to do?
iam eligible r not it companies ece branch
final year
5th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am studying b.tech(ece)i had 71% but i have 50% in my inter tell me what r the companies i am eligible pls sir
11th April 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

HIIIIIII
i have 60% in10th,64%in 12th and 63%in btech(IT)
can i get the job
what are the subjects
11th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED B.TECH(2010) WITH 59% PLSSSS SEND THE COMPANIES WHICH ONE HAVING THIS MUCH OF CUTOFF PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEND ME
21st April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me some companies which dont ask 60% aggregate.
27th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Now a days Most of the MNC's not looking for good percentage. Only looking for good communication skills and learning abilities. keep your talent open
28th April 2011, 10:00 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
CSE is the branch which provides vast range of job opportunities as there are various fields in which a personnel can work upon and also there is a big boom in comp. sector .

But as your CGPA is not too attractive so the companies may not reach you for recruiting you but you have to go for jobs .

There are too many job opportunities for which you can apply but you won't be offered lucrative pay packets but they can be increased to very big extent by one's skills so you need to have very good knowledge so as to get recruited .

You are also eligible to exam conducted by govt. as there qualification criteria is to satisfy a minimum of 50% and also you are eligible for various private sector exams including names such as Reliance , TATA , HPCL , HCL , etc .

You need to get yourself updated through Daily newspaper and employment news .
Thanks
6th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i will complete computer engg. (B.E) in May . My aggregate still 7th sem is 56% . can i able to got job ?
its good aggregate or bad?
what can i do in future ...start learning ahead is not possible...
25th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Opportunities after BTech with 59% Aggregate?

im the ece student and iam having 59% so cani get the job with this percentage? can u pease list the companys offering jobs with this percentage
31st May 2011, 02:59 AM
charleschurchil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post

Its better that you join in courses in Institutes like NIIT/APTECH or other such good Institutes which offers you a better future which you desire for.

You even have a other way to get out of it i.e you can join into P.G courses like MBA/M.tech.So,try to score well in competitive exams like CAT/GATE and secure your future.Now a days good percentage is not enough but you also need to have communication skills to impress the interviewers.
but m tech colleges too asking for 60% despite of high score what to do then.
31st May 2011, 03:06 AM
charleschurchil

am i eligible to join m tech with 56% marks in b tech electronics and communication
31st May 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am 2011 passed out student with an aggregate of 63%..from cse stream...................Am i eligible for d job ininfosys company..
31st May 2011, 10:39 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Thanks
3rd July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i hve 65% in 10th, 53% in 12th ,64% in B.Tech i have completed my 3rd year will i get d job with these %age plz do reply
15th July 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have secured 86% in pcm in class10th and 50% in12th and i am planning to do electronics and electrical engineering.will i get a good job after completing my engineering......plz reply............
27th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have secured 58% in ece can i get job
28th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% in btech i want to do mba , im preparing for mat entrance exam plz...! tell me how much score is eligible to get seat in good college plz send me info to my mail [email protected]
1st August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i worked very small company 2years after that i got break 2 years now can i get a job in good company?
17th August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what are companies offered for after BTech with 56% Aggregate? please give me any help
22nd August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

my cgpa credit is 6.4178 whethere i am eligible for MNC companys like TCS,CTS,HCL... rply me [email protected]
27th August 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i secured 1oth 59.7 and inter 79.5 and b.tech up to 3rd year igot 56% should any will recurit me
29th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Sachal

Dont worry there are lots of chances to get job for computer BTech students...
29th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Sachal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAD COMPLETED B.TECH(2010) WITH 59% PLSSSS SEND THE COMPANIES WHICH ONE HAVING THIS MUCH OF CUTOFF PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEND ME
U try to login on -Fresherworld.com,naukri.com

upload ur resume thr and try for job offered by them....
also u hav good score u can try for Amdocs,sunguard,sementics etc companies which have min 55% cutoff....
30th August 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed my BE in etc having aggregate 55.46% can i get placed in telecom industried?
30th August 2011, 09:33 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

friend,
Yes it's true that you ll face problem, and
one thing you should keep in mind that,
The compitation for you is toff , so you have to prepare well..
yes there are many companies are there which are looking for the candidate of 55% also..

one thing is : you have to make an initiative in any of compainy, after you gain experience, the percentage ll not affect to your growth....
ok

Good luck..~~~~~
31st August 2011, 04:23 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Thanks
31st August 2011, 10:12 PM
S-R-B

Dear friend

sorry to say that ,In 56% aggregate in B.Tech. you are not eligible for government jobs because in every government jobs minimum eligibility is 65% marks from a recognized university.

You are applicable in private sector jobs only.
or
31st August 2011, 11:48 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

because you have below 60% then it is not good for you.
but don't be hopless many of the midle level companies are not see the marks ...in these companies you have do the best interview and make a good command on english nd language.
thanks
1st September 2011, 12:46 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,.

Thanks
15th September 2011, 01:50 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Dont worry about your future.You can get many opportunities for your

future.You can get a good job in IT sector if you have knowledge about your

field.The main thing which is neccessary is your skills,knowledge about your

field.So if you have the ability then you can get a job in any software

company.You should choose any perticular field which gives you opportunity

for a good job.Only some good multinational company have a criteria and

requirment for a job.Some company want 60% above in 12th.So you cant get

a job in this field.Dont worry there are a lots of options for you.

So apply for a job.You can get a job.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?