18th July 2017, 09:42 AM
agrawat

Opportunities available after ITI in Instrument Mechanic other than engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying ITI in Instrument Mechanics course and want to know what are the opportunities available after ITI in Instrument Mechanic other than engineering?

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 03:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities available after ITI in Instrument Mechanic other than engineering?

Opportunities available after ITI in Instrument Mechanic:

As you are presently pursuing ITI in Instrument Mechanic, you have the following opportunities to find bright career. You will have to go for finding job opportunities after ITI course or pursuing higher courses after ITI course.

If you are willing to find job opportunities after completion ITI Instrument Mechanic, then you are required to register yourself with top job portals in India. So that you will be notified based on the matching job recruitment's. You may also apply for ISRO, DRDO Technician Recruitment's with ITI in Instrument Mechanic course.

On the other side, you are required to do Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course after ITI. Then the best course would be B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering course to find better career opportunities. In general, I can say that there are less number of job opportunities on the basis of ITI course so recommended to pursue further levels.
30th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities available after ITI in Instrument Mechanic other than engineering?

WHERE COLLEGE OFFERED DIPLOMA IN INSTRUMENT ENGINEERING COURSE?
12th July 2019, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm passed in ITI on instrument mechanic. Now I want to study in Diploma. Which branch is better for me in my higher course diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?