3rd December 2009, 05:48 PM
Rakesh6

By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later?

I want to take Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and Comuter Science as the third subject for my AIEEE exam this year. Is this possible? How should I go about doing so? By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engg later on? Please respond.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  2. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  3. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  5. What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  6. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  7. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  9. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  10. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  12. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  14. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Can I get admission in Software Engineering if I did not pursue Computer Science in Intermediate?
  18. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
11th December 2009, 11:27 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later?

yes you can select computer science as your third subject in aieee.

It does'nt mean you will be restricted in persuing further studies in cse.
15th December 2009, 03:24 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later?

yes you can make the third subject to be computer.......only physics and maths are compulsory.......it is not compulsory to go for computer course only you can apply for all the courses.........
15th December 2009, 08:32 PM
shweta guleria

yes you can.
31st December 2009, 02:06 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Yes, you are basically opted computer science in class 12th and not taken maths as a main subject so you finally restricted to pursue compuer science engineering later in AIEE.
2nd January 2010, 10:14 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

hi
yes in this form to choose the computer science subject.other physics chemistry and methamatics its complusary.
3rd January 2010, 05:34 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Dont worry it is not so compulsory you can opt for any other subject too not specified earlier and can get admitted and it is possible with computer science also.
3rd January 2010, 11:45 PM
nihar

I want to take Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and Comuter Science as the third subject for my AIEEE exam this year. Is this possible? How should I go about doing so? By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engg later on? Please respond.
can you tell me the full course for computer science?
4th January 2010, 11:01 AM
kusum singal

yes u can take computer science as the third subject n you can take CSE COURSE also at the time of admmission.
so,dont worry.
best of luck.
5th January 2010, 10:59 PM
rohit kumar singh

yes dear....offcourse u can go with computer science...u r eligible..so go for it
9th January 2010, 04:37 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

no its not necessary that you have to persue computer science later in your life ,
you can change your branches in your college too.

and even after completion of your graduation you can change your field into

banking and insurance
civil services
defense career
merchant navy
15th January 2010, 10:17 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

hi
yes in aieee exam complusary subject is pcm so you will get a good rank for aieee exam so do you hard work and self study.
best fo luck
15th February 2010, 11:22 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes, there is no any problem if you have option subject computer science with physics and math.
and in b.teck if you will take computer science then it must be helpful for you,
15th February 2010, 11:53 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

its your well and wish to choose the optional subject .. as you said you chose computer science as optional subject.. it is not like that, you cannot continue your further studies in computer science
17th February 2010, 06:25 PM
rniveditha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh6 View Post
no cannot opt computers in aieee main exam ..u can either opt for bilogy ,maths chemistry or physics
there is no question for opting computers
19th February 2010, 08:54 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes you can easily .
get good marks in 1st year then change your stream ...
easily....
good luck...
19th February 2010, 06:47 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hey

only physics & maths are compulsory you can choose third subject what you like
best of luck
11th March 2010, 12:09 AM
Shafna Ashmi.A

It is not thing that u must be restricted to computer science if u choose it as ur 3rd subject.. It is just for appearing in entrance
14th March 2010, 08:00 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

it is not possible to take the 3rd subject as a computer science..............
14th March 2010, 08:03 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

it is not possible...........
to chose the 3rd subject as a computer science.....
15th March 2010, 02:20 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
yes its possible to take up computer science as a third subject
and it doesnot mean that you will have to stick to it in the future
you can do anything you want
all the best
15th March 2010, 07:37 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can definitely option computer science as third subject in your aieee exam as only physics and maths are the compulsory subject....

and don't worry you can take admission in any of the stream ......

best of luck.
16th March 2010, 12:31 AM
mathur

its not necessary that you have to do computer engineering only... you can go in any faculty
17th March 2010, 02:13 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
there is no any problem if you will take computer science as a 3rd subjects in aieee exams.
but you must have to keep mathematics and physics.
and also there is no needs to take computer science as a copulasary subject in b.teck.
you can chose any stream what you have liked.
19th March 2010, 08:22 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

yes,you can take computer science as the third subject in AIEEE exam and you can choose any stream later. Best of luck..................................
24th March 2010, 03:15 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi
it is not that by taking computer science as the third subject,you cannot take computer science engineering................
you can definitely take the c.s engineering............................
1st April 2010, 08:21 AM
Treartglary

Default DigitalTVonPC.com - Take Internet Adult, Sports, etc Satellite TV & International TV Channels

Access TV Station Channels Worldwide free tv channel website

However, the satellite TV for PC programs below are superior to cable TV and satellite TV service, and include the following benefits:

* Free lifetime software updates
* Unlimited access up to 3000 HDTV channels and 1000 radio stations
* Download user friendly software in 3 minutes onto your computer or laptop
* Watch TV online anytime, anywhere, anyplace, 24 hours, 7 days
* Available in any language and any country (including the USA)
* Free lifetime software updates
* Payments accepted: - with secure 128-bit SSL encryption
* No credit check required

Enjoy Online Television via... Satellite Digital TV website
6th April 2010, 03:13 AM
grearmagshava

Default Gulf Coast Western - (972) 2840600 & 9722840600 - Who Number is this - Unknown Caller

Can Somebody Help Me!!!

3 days ago I got a call from 9722840600 / 972-284-0600 and was made to believe the caller was a scammer.

I decided to complain to the the number and yell.

I really screwed up... Gulf Coast Western -an Oil drilling corporation- was trying to make contact was returning a call from last months interview - telling me I got the job

I think I'm soooo fired!!!!???
13th May 2010, 01:52 PM
Senior Member+++

no it is not possible to choose computer science as a third subject ...
5th July 2010, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of taking CSC than Chemistry ??
18th August 2010, 11:07 PM
ErereVenwar

Default SEO Black Hat Forum - Promote Website Traffic Rankings

Hi!!!

I want to learn webmaster techniques

I was inquisitive can whitehat Search Optimization help?

Can these Black hat Tools get me to Google's front page?

Love to hear your thoughts...
22nd September 2010, 03:09 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

As you already know that it AIEEE brochure that physics and maths are compulsry one and third subject can be computer science.

Can see @ http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/welcome.html
22nd May 2011, 06:40 AM
jessa

Default Bocce Ball Set

I just bought a Bocce Ball Set. It's pretty cool. Sorry. I know it's off-topic, but I had to tell someone.
15th September 2012, 08:02 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: By opting for Computer Science in AIEEE would I be restricted to pursue Computer Science Engineering later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh6 View Post
dear friend..hello..
in the aieee examination you are restricted to opt for the subject of your choice. There are only three subjects and those are PCM (physics,chemistry and mathemetics.). You can not give the subject of your choice.

You can opt for any branch of your choice in AIEEE examination. Taking computer science is a good option for you.
15th September 2012, 11:41 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

in the aieee examination you are restricted to opt for the subject of your choice. There are only three subjects and those are PCM (physics,chemistry and mathemetics.). You can not give the subject of your choice.

You can opt for any branch of your choice in AIEEE examination. Taking computer science is a good option for you.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?