30th April 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is optometry a good course? I don't like maths

Sir I love biology but I don't like maths is optometry is suitable for me please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  3. What is the procedure to do CA?
  4. How to join Optometry course? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Is it possible for me to get job after completion of Optometry from Mugavari school of Optometry?
  6. Which is better to study in Post Graduation among Optometry and Ophthalmology for B.Sc(Optometry) graduate?
  7. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  8. How can we get optometry scholarship and what is the fee structure?
  9. What can I do after completing BSc Optometry?
  10. Can I do M.A in maths if I dont have maths in 11th and 12th? board?
  11. Am I eligible for JAM Chemistry exam if haven't studies maths in 10+2?
  12. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  13. How to join Optometry course if I am a Biology student
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  17. List of government colleges which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Kannur and Kozhikode? Scope of this course?
  18. What is the scope after studying BSc optometry? Is there any possibility to write IAS exam after studying BSc Optometry
30th April 2017, 10:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is optometry a good course? I don't like maths

Yes, optometry is a good course. As per my suggestion you can go for B.Sc. Optometry course. Bachelor of Science in Optometry or Ophthalmic Optics is an undergraduate Optometric course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB from a recognized board.

The name of best college for you are given below.

=> Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi

=> Manipal University, Manipal

=> Kerala University of Health Sciences - KUHS, Thrissur

=> Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?