22nd November 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

ow to take admission in BCA in pune?

I want to take admission for BCA in Pune. Please give me appropriate colleges name with teir details. Please
THANK YAU

Related Questions:
  1. ow to take admission in BCA in pune?
  2. Center for admission to BCA in IGNOU in Pune
  3. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  4. How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  8. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  9. Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?
  10. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks
  13. Can I be eligible for admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune if I am a student of BCA of GBU?
  14. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  15. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  16. How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune
  17. MCA admission without entrance in Mumbai or Pune after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
31st October 2014, 08:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ow to take admission in BCA in pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission for BCA in Pune. Please give me appropriate colleges name with teir details. Please
THANK YAU
In order to get admission for BCA course, must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria,

Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Duration: 3 Years

Here I am providing you Eligibility Criteria of BCA course which is adopted by most of Indian universities,

Eligibility: The applicant should have passed HSC (10 + 2) exam from any stream with Mathematics as passing subject with not less than 50% marks at 12th standard.Final year student can also eligible.

Colleges Offering BCA Course in Pune:-
  • MITSOM, Pune-38
  • Sinhgad College of Science, Vadgaon BK., Pune
  • Modern College of Arts, Sci & Commerce, Shivajinagar, Pune-5
  • Suryadatta College of Information Research & Technology, Mhatre Bridge, Erandwane, Pune-2
  • Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls, Pune – 1
  • Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune-4
  • Sinhgad College, Kondhwa, Pune
  • Sinhgad College of Arts & Commerce, Narhe Ambegaon, Pune
  • Modern College of Arts, Sci & Commerce,Ganeshkhind, Pune-53.
  • Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Arts, Com. & Sci., Pimpri, Pune-18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?