25th February 2010, 08:17 PM
ainalasandhya

P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

hi,iam sandhya i have done nursing i want to do P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management am i eligible for that may i know which is the best university for that what is the job profile after compliting the course. how much salary can i expect.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  2. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  3. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  4. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  5. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  6. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  7. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  8. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  9. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  10. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  12. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  13. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  14. Midwife Nurse can do Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  15. Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode
  16. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  17. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
3rd March 2010, 11:25 AM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Default Re: P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

dear friend

It is better to join the first in local hospitals to join in case of practice & Experience Middle of it job trails of NRI Guntur
12th March 2010, 05:03 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

well here are some of the eb sites which will guide you more about the course as well as you can get more information on distance mode of education to persue this course as ell as regular course so i advice you to just folow these websites for more details...

www.shiksha.com/.../course-Post-Graduate-Diploma-In-Hospital-Healthcare-Management-Pgdhhm--college-

www.studyplaces.com/.../Post+Graduate+Diploma+in+Healthcare+Management

www.mu.ac.in/garware/hosiptal_managemet.html

www.indiastudycenter.com/.../post-graduate-diploma-in-hospital-and-health-management.asp
and the salary initially will range from 20000 to 40000 and can exceed ...
good luck.. hope you get through it...
www.schcpune.org/pgdhhm.html
2nd May 2010, 11:54 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
The top institutes for PGDHHCM are
The Indian Institute of Health Management (IHMR)– Jaipur
TATA Institute of Social Sciences TISS – Mumbai
All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS – Delhi
DMS – Indore
Madurai kamraj Univ.- Madurai
VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, Belgaum.

Some of the colleges of Pune offering the course are

Institute of Management Social Sciences & Research
Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Symbiosis Centre For Health Care
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College for Women and Hospital
Mahesh Nagar, Pimpri,

Thank You
Good Luck
13th June 2010, 10:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

You must be a graduate in any discipline for doing this course. So, these are some colleges of P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management. please check these colleges-

Padmashree Group of Institutions

Birla Institute of Technology

All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS, Delhi

Indian Management School & Research Centre

The Indian Institute of Health Management , Jaipur.
13th June 2010, 11:49 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the eligibility criteria to take admission in this course is
Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline. Those who are studying in the final year of the Professional degree programme or are awaiting results can be provisionally registered.
7th September 2010, 02:30 PM

hi,iwant to do the hospital and health care management course in regular mode.please inform the details
13th October 2010, 05:59 PM
subhasmita06

hello,

Here are few reputed colleges conducting hospital and health care management in India:

1. The Institute of Health Management (IHMR)– Jaipur

2. TATA Institute of Social Sciences TISS – Mumbai

3. All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS – Delhi

4. DMS – Indore

5. Madurai kamraj Univ.- Madurai

6. IPHMR-Kolkata

7. ISWBM- Kolkata..

You need to be a graduate along with 50% marks in the aggregate...The admission procedure of these colleges varies..

IIHMR- You need to have 550 composite score in MAT along with 50% marks in your grads..There are GD and PI rounds and you need to clear those..Trust me if you work hard then these rounds will be not that tough..

TISS- Tiss conducts its own entrance exams followed by GD and pI..

These two colleges are considered to be one of the best colleges in hospital n healthcare management ...

Prepare for CAT well...you will definitely get through these entrances with good marks and also in GD PI
..Al d Best
13th October 2010, 09:48 PM
alayana ahmad

Smile Re: P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

im sendin you some good colleges offering P.G.Diploma in hospital and health care management:-
1, (NIHFW),
Munirka, New Delhi-110067
011-26165959/26166441/26188485/26107773
Website - www.nihfw.org

2.Department Of Hospital Management
Owasisi Hospital & Research Center,
DMRL 'X' Road,Kanchanbagh
Hyderabad - 500058
040-24342632/24343129
Website - www.dshm.co.in

3.PGDHHM-(Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management)
Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya - Institute of Open & Distance Education
Type : Post Graduate Diploma

4.Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya,
Bhopal Hoshangabad Road Bhopal-26
Telephone No.--0755-2491888, 2491786

5.Indian Institute Of Social Welfare and Management
College square west,Kolkata - 700073
033-22413648/3756/5792/8694
Website - www.iiswbm.edu

if you need further information post it i will reply for your query.... hope i have provided you valuble information related to the same
all the best
thank you!!!!
17th October 2010, 12:39 AM
subhasmita06

Thumbs up Re: P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

Hello,

Generally a student needs to be a graduate in any discipline with 50% marks but student from nursing and and any other science or medical background gets preference. Here are few of the best colleges in India:

DMS – Indore

IIHMR jaipur is considered to be the best colleges in health care, hospital and pharmaceutical management and the admission procedure is not really tough. If you work a little hard be assured that you will get through. You need to score 550 composite score in MAT followed by GD and PI..

TISS conducts its own entrance every year in the year of December.

The placements by IIHMR Jaipur and TISS is simply best. The students of these colleges are right now working in one of the best organizations in India and abroad..All the best
22nd October 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering drop out. i do not have a degree certificate. we run a hospital and i want to do diploma in hospital management and health care....how do i proceed from here. i have 3 years experience as an administrator of a 22 bedded hospital.
thank you.
19th February 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasmita06 View Post
hello,

Here are few reputed colleges conducting hospital and health care management in India:

4. DMS – Indore

6. IPHMR-Kolkata

7. ISWBM- Kolkata..

You need to be a graduate along with 50% marks in the aggregate...The admission procedure of these colleges varies..

IIHMR- You need to have 550 composite score in MAT along with 50% marks in your grads..There are GD and PI rounds and you need to clear those..Trust me if you work hard then these rounds will be not that tough..

These two colleges are considered to be one of the best colleges in hospital n healthcare management ...

Prepare for CAT well...you will definitely get through these entrances with good marks and also in GD PI
..Al d Best
hi i have done 3year diploma in general nursing and midwifery ii want go for mba in hospital administration in delhi itself so plese lket me know which will be good institute for me
4th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainalasandhya View Post
hi,iam sandhya i have done nursing i want to do P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management am i eligible for that may i know which is the best university for that what is the job profile after compliting the course. how much salary can i expect.
Yes u r eligible. u see vartha papers of 4th May, 2011 universit of HYD is bettr for u
5th May 2011, 09:23 AM
nehapawa

what is the procedure for admission into hospital mangment coarse in aiims
16th June 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hi i am krishna,have done degree in optometry,please let me know if i am eligable candidate for the particular course,i also want to know what kind of job profile i have after compliting the course,i want a reply from your side in a brief manner at your earliest.
16th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , please tel me what is fees for hospital administration as i ,bsc nurse in kurnool would like to check best safe collages in hyd to join. i eagerly wait for reply
thanks hema
2nd July 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for PGDHHM & PGDMLS?
5th July 2011, 04:45 PM
fazlu
Member+

this require minimum graduation in any discipline.there are many colleges:
Birla Institute of Technology

All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS, Delhi

Indian Management School & Research Centre

23rd August 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a homoeopathic physician working in a hospital.I want to know about institutions providing PG diploma/masters courses in hospital administration /health care management on part time basis and job oppertunities after it.
21st September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

information about jobs afterPGDHM
25th September 2011, 07:43 PM
lucky4_world

txxxxx 4 d information

what is d diffrence bwn pg diploma in hsptl mangmt,advanc diploma in hsptl mangmt and mastr degree in hosptl mangmt??
28th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sunny any Ive completed my graduation in Bcom with 39.70% and after that Ive completed post graduation in marketing and sales with50.77%.Later on I started my career in automobile industry as a sales executive. So at this point of time with a total experience of 4 years i want to change the sector and want to pursue my career in hospital industry. so my question is am i eligible to enroll myself for a regular course in hospital management? Im 27 years old and stay in kolkata. want to study in kolkata or outside kolkata.both way Im comfortable. please suggest.
13th December 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,my name is kanchan i have completed my graduation in bsc.biotechnology.i want to do the hospital & health care managment course in regular mode, please informe the details what is procedure for admission into health care management course in symbiosis centre for health care pune.
2nd January 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir if some canditade doing staf nursing so there r also eligible of pg diploma in hospital and health care
18th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainalasandhya View Post
hi.sandhya.its a good choice after completing nursing,instead of clinical services you will be able to handle the administrative task as well.you can select any recognised university.i suggest manipal is one of the best university providing practical experiance as well.salary depends on how effective you manage the managerial tasks.
12th February 2012, 11:48 AM
puchu007

well here are some of the eb sites which will guide you more about the course as well as you can get more information on distance mode of education to persue this course as ell as regular course so i advice you to just folow these websites for more details...

www.shiksha.com/.../course-Post-Graduate-Diploma-In-Hospital-Healthcare-Management-Pgdhhm--college-

www.studyplaces.com/.../Post+Graduate+Diploma+in+Healthcare+Management

www.mu.ac.in/garware/hosiptal_managemet.html

www.indiastudycenter.com/.../post-graduate-diploma-in-hospital-and-health-management.asp
and the salary initially will range from 20000 to 40000 and can exceed ...
good luck.. hope you get through it...
www.schcpune.org/pgdhhm.html
1st March 2012, 10:14 PM
saman fatema khan

hello...m saman khan and i have passed my BHMS final year in feb 2012 and rite now doing my internship...m intrested in pursuing MHA from TISS...so please let me know if i m eligible for this course and if yes then what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in tiss for MHA for a BHMS graduate and when can i appear for its entrance examination....
10th September 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

whad is the scope n probabilty of getting jobs in india after completing bachlore in health care mangement ..............n whads the exact salary n which place is most suitable to get jobs .......is delhi good place to get a job in health care mangement n study masters in health care manegement
5th February 2013, 09:57 PM
R.PH.BHUPENDRA SHARMA

Smile Re: P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges

hello,

4. DMS – Indore

6. IPHMR-Kolkata

7. ISWBM- Kolkata..

IIHMR- You need to have 550-600 composite score in MAT along with 50% marks in your grads..There are GD and PI rounds and you need to clear those..Trust me if you work hard then these rounds will be not that tough..

9th August 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I wand to do Ph.D in Hospital Adm./Health/Public Health/Health mgt/Quality in health/...........etc. from the recognized institute by INDIAN Govt.
I have done MBA (HCS) from SMU, Please guide me at [email protected]
15th August 2013, 06:13 PM
sreenivas 44

HELLO

Top institutes for P G D H H C M are;---

VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, Belgaum.

DMS – Indore

The colleges of Pune offering the course are;------

Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College for Women and Hospital

Mahesh Nagar, Pimpri,

Institute of Management Social Sciences & Research

Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
21st August 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam Ram patidar i have done bsc biotech i
want to do P.G Diploma in hospital
and health care management am i
eligible for that may i know which is
the best university for that what is the
job profile after compliting the
course. how much salary can i expect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?