24th May 2011, 11:48 PM
mard_786

Package after completion of MBA from distance learning?

What Package will i get after completion of MBA from a distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. Package after completion of MBA from distance learning?
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  4. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  5. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidya Sagar University through distance learning mode?
  7. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  8. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  9. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  11. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  12. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  13. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  14. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  16. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  17. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  18. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
6th July 2011, 09:55 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Package after completion of MBA from distance learning?

hello friend
look the salary package varies according to the field that you took while doing mba
but most likely it is somewhere around 22-25 thousand if done from distance program
and if you do mba regular then you may expect a starting package of about 35 thousand...........
best of luck
8th May 2012, 06:06 PM
tash1991

Hello Sir,

Does not matter MBA distance are Regular base

your Salary package depend on your performance.
12th August 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

IS ANY KIND OF PROBLEM HAVE TO FACE AFTER COMPLETING THE MBA DEGREE FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL?
13th February 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Pay package of student who has done mba(distance) from symbiosis pune ?
15th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done distance mba from tripura icfai university what will be the package I will get I have 2 years experience in healthcare department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?