3rd August 2010, 11:57 AM
ravindersingh

Paper pattern for the entrance in HEC Ranchi? Previous years question papers?

sir i want to know the paper pattern for entrance in HEC Ranchi .pls post me the the previous year papers.

14th January 2012, 11:53 PM
harishgavel123

Wink Re: Paper pattern for the entrance in HEC Ranchi? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravindersingh View Post
sir i want to know the paper pattern for entrance in HEC Ranchi .pls post me the the previous year papers.
ok sir if u want to know about the paper pattern for entrance in HEC Ranchi and previous year papers so here r the paper ... just open www.kusmunda-dav.weds.com and see all u want ..
and after u dont got then search google
if u have a better internet connection if god has given u brain 2 think.....
14th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Paper pattern for the entrance in HEC Ranchi? Previous years question papers?

PASS PAPER OF H.E.C 2012
18th January 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Paper pattern for the entrance in HEC Ranchi? Previous years question papers?

hiii i want to previous question paper for hec entrance examination (ece branch), pls send my email id [email protected]
15th December 2015, 11:19 PM

Sir I have passed diploma 2015 then I want to know previous year questions please send
19th March 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz send me previous question paper or sample paper of HEC entrance exam for HR field in my Id. this is - [email protected] plz forward me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?