30th August 2010, 07:24 PM
parveza

Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited?

Sir, i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post. i want to know the pattern of the exam. please send me the complete pattern and model papers of the exam. i will wait for the reply Thanking you sir

30th August 2010, 10:17 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited?

dear friends,

this exam is basically a objective or multiple choice type.

all the question have the eqaul weightage.

there is negative marks for each and every wrong answer.

and the syllabus is available on the websites

www.indiastudychannel.com
30th August 2010, 10:20 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited?

dear friends,

this exams is basically multiple choice or objective type.

and all the question have the equal weightage,

and there is negative marks for each and every wrong answer.
5th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i require the syllabus of examination so that i can prepare for that , what type of ques will come , please recommend amy book for the preparation....
7th September 2010, 12:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited(LIC HFL) is the subsidery of LIC of India.

Its examination is just going to be held
the examination is on 19th Sept,2010,so it is a great chance for you.

According to the Eligibility Criteria:
1.You should pass any bachelor degree.

2.You must have Computer Knowledge specially on MS-Word,MS-Excel,MS-Power-Point etc...

3.your age should not be less than 21yr as well as 35yr as on 1st July,2010.

4.you will be selected through

i)Written Test which is consist of Objective type on

a) Reasoning ability
b) Numerical Ability
c) General Knowledge & Current affairs
d) English Language with special emphasis on grammar & vocabulary .

ii)After passing the test you will be called for Personal Interview.

for more details visit the official site:www.lichousing.com.

Good luck.
8th September 2010, 01:40 PM
KG17551

Sir, i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post.please send me the model papers of the exam
13th September 2010, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post.please send me the model papers of the exam
14th September 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG17551 View Post
pls.send me sample question papar, for the post of assistant in lichfl
14th September 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

THANK YOU SIR
15th September 2010, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

pls.send me sample question papar, for the post of assistant in lichfl

my mail id is [email protected]
15th September 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

pls, send me sample question paper for the post of assistant in lic hfl
16th September 2010, 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;189454]Dear Sir,

i require the previous solved question papers of lic hfl assistant exam. Plz send me.
18th September 2010, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the paper pattern and alloted time for examination
18th September 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me sample paper for lic housing finance exam.
18th September 2010, 02:41 PM
srkrishna

please send model paper in lic hfl [email protected]
18th September 2010, 02:43 PM
srkrishna

please send me lic hfc model paper this is my e- mail id [email protected]
19th September 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want hfl mdel paper
10th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me lic hfc model question papers and pattern of LIC HFC.

[email protected]
10th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am going to apply for the post of Assistant in LICHFL. So i want to know the "job description"(roll) for this post. kindly let me know.
10th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

will you pls send me previous years papers for Assistant,LIC Housing Finance ltd
12th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS SRINU, I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF LIC HOUSING ASSISTANT.PLZ SEND THE MODEL PAPERS
13th December 2011, 09:20 PM
praveentsng

sir ,plese send me lichfl model papers to [email protected]
regards
praveen
13th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is venkat, I was applied LIC HFL assistant 2012 notification. I need full details of exam syllabus,marks,selection process,model papers send to my mail ([email protected])
thanks.......
14th December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the detailed syllabus for the post of assistant in LICHFL and solved sample papers to [email protected]
with regards
sridevi
14th December 2011, 12:49 PM
Richa Jhamb

Default Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited?

Sir, Plz provide me LIC HFL syllabus & model test papers

My id is [email protected]
14th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

pls.send me sample question papar, materials, pdf nd e books for the post of assistant in LIC, Housing Finance Limited

my mail id is: [email protected]
14th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

HLO SIR I WANT LIC -HOUSING ASSISTANT MODEL QUESTION PAPERS & PATTERNS..
ANY ONE HAVING PLS MAIL ME:- [email protected]

REGARDS;- VIGNESHWARAN.M
14th December 2011, 10:43 PM
voltaire0098

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG17551 View Post

sir i need some modle question papers
14th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send me the previous/model question paper for the selection of assistant in LIC
16th December 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

pls send me model question paper for assistant in lic hfl
16th December 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want apply for the post of LIC housing finance assistant,kindly send me the model question paper [email protected]
16th December 2011, 05:32 PM
rajnisaxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

i require the syllabus of examination so that i can prepare for that , what type of ques will come , please recommend amy book for the preparation....
syllabus for lichfl assistent exam
16th December 2011, 06:29 PM

Question papers or the pattern for accounts clerk exam of haryana held on 2012.
17th December 2011, 10:55 AM
jordan

Sir Please send me the previous question papers for the selection of assistant in LIC
at
[email protected]
17th December 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Paper pattern and syllabus for assistant in LIC HFL, Housing Finance Limited?

Sir,
I applied for LIC housing finance assistant post. I want to know the pattern of the exam. please send me the complete pattern and model papers of the exam. i will wait for the reply.

Thanking you sir
ramu kumar mali
[/QUOTE]
17th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post. i want to know the pattern of the exam. please send me the complete pattern and model papers of the exam. i will wait for the reply Thanking you sir
18th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,

i require the syllabus of examination so that i can prepare for that , what type of ques will come , please recommend books for the preparation....
18th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post. i want to know the pattern of the exam. please send me the complete pattern and model papers of the exam. i will wait for the reply Thanking you sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/paper-pattern-syllabus-assistant-lic-hfl-housing-finance-limited-37799.html#ixzz1gu5SHX00u sir[/QUOTE]
20th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus or qus. pattern ........... my id is [email protected]
20th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the detailed syllabus for the post of assistant in LICHFL and solved sample paper to [email protected]
21st December 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
[email protected]
21st December 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME A MODEL QUESTION PAPER ON [email protected]
21st December 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

please send us examination syllabus and model test paper
my email id [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam/sir,i didn't know the pattern of LIC HFL question paper.could you able to send any past question papers to my e-mail id..My id is [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a syllabus and model test paper for lic hosing finance ltd.my id is [email protected]. thaking u
23rd December 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME A MODEL QUESTION PAPER ON

[email protected]
23rd December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post.

please send me a model question papers on

[email protected]
23rd December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

182841]Sir, i applied for LIC housing finance assistant post. i want to know the pattern of the exam. please send me the complete pattern and model papers of the exam. i will wait for the reply Thanking you sir
24th December 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parveza View Post

Respected sir,
i want to received model test paper of lic housing ltd. hw can i received this model test paper please guide me.

thanks .
Rishi-8010267897
26th December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
sir plz send me perivous paper for lic hfl.my emailid is [email protected] plz help me...
thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?