13th September 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Is part-time mode allowed in Post-Graduation studies?

I have completed my Graduation recently in English Literature from BHU, now I want to know whether PG is allowed in only full-time mode or is it allowed in the mode as specified by me too, as in the former case I will pursue some other courses instead of that, which are (1)D.C.A (6 months-1 year), (2)Advance Course in Multimedia and Animation (0 year-6 months), (3)P.G. Diploma in English Literature (1 year only), (iv)B.Ed. for 2 years and then I will do filmmaking for the rest of my life till the moment when I die, and in the latter case, I will wait for 6 years till I attain my thirties prior to Applying for Post Graduation in the same field as the course I completed and then I will do BEd right on completing as I won't need to do the 2 courses that I mentioned in this query at all, this is because I am interested in making movies and I will get a lot of money (say around 1 lakhs per movie) in this method as my salary

15th August 2022, 05:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is part-time mode allowed in Post-Graduation studies?

Yes, part-time mode is allowed in PG studies. A part time masters degree is basically the same as doing a full time course but spread out over more time. A full time masters program will take one year, and a part time masters will take two or three. To get more information about this, you can check it out on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?