1st March 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Passed out B.Com in 2007. What to study now CA/CS or Software courses?

I completed my B.Com in the year 2007. Now I would like to study CA or CS moreover software course also like C, C++, JAVA, Big DATA. My age is now 31. In which sector I should start with? CA/CS or Software?

9th March 2018, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed out B.Com in 2007. What to study now CA/CS or Software courses?

Being a commerce graduate, any of professional course like Chartered Accountancy or Company secretary will be suitable for you.

Generally, commerce stream candidates prefer Chartered Accountancy course. If you have 55% marks or more in bachelor's degree in commerce then you can directly apply for second stage of CA course called Integrated Professional Competence course.

You can get more details at http://www.icai.in.
12th March 2018, 10:54 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Passed out B.Com in 2007. What to study now CA/CS or Software courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Com in the year 2007. Now I would like to study CA or CS moreover software course also like C, C++, JAVA, Big DATA. My age is now 31. In which sector I should start with? CA/CS or Software?
You have not mentioned that if you have any job experience after passing the Graduation.

You can pursue CA after graduation.

Graduates/Post Graduates of commerce with minimum 55% marks can directly take admission in IPCC stage and other graduates with 60% marks can take admission in IPCC stage

After passing IPCC , you have to do 3 years Articleship under a practising CA

After articleship, you give CA Final exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?