18th January 2016, 01:43 PM
Anurag4014

Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?

sir I want that if anyone is passed by grace in two semesters in engineering can it create a problem in interview or placement. Will it create a problem by passing by grace in engg. semester?

18th January 2016, 10:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?

No, nothing as such, what you need to meet is the minimum eligibility criteria for attending the on campus or off campus recruitment drive of that company. If you meet the required criteria, then there will be no problem in attending the recruitment drive.

There are different stages like Aptitude round, technical round and HR interview. You need to clear all in order to get final recruitment in that company. In interview they may ask you questions regarding grace marks, so be ready with your answer to question when asked about that.
9th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?

Sir I have got grace marks in one subject in my 4semester.Am I eligible for TCS recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?