10th June 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is Passing percentage in Physics also required for pursuing a course in Nursing?

In Higher Secondary exam my subject combination is Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English also. But I failed in Physics and if I re-examined only for Chemistry then can I apply for Nursing course?

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage of marks is required in B.Sc to study M.Sc?
  2. Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?
  3. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  4. Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?
  5. GNM after 12th commerce with maths
  6. What are the different courses and entrance exams after 12th?
  7. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  8. What to do further for pursuing M.Sc Nursing while working as Nursing Matron?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course?
  10. Which colleges are suitable for me to pursue Physics Honors after scoring an overall percentage of 79.75?
  11. Minimum percentage required in Matriculation for B.Ed?
  12. Whether passing percentage is required in 12th to apply for JEE or not for the year 2018?
  13. Procedure and percentage required to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for 12th Biology student?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  16. Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?
  17. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  18. BBA for students having biology in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2018, 06:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Passing percentage in Physics also required for pursuing a course in Nursing?

=> B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> In order to get admission in nursing course candidate must have passed 12th class with Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study Nursing course if you have failed in Physics subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?