14th August 2012, 06:10 PM
rpon

Past 5 years TNPSC VAO model exam papers?

Dear sir/Madam,
Kindly sent me past 5 years TNPSC VAO model exam question paper and answers.
Plz help me and also i am waiting for your model exam question paper and answers.

Thanks & Regards
ravikumar. p

[email protected]

3rd September 2012, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past 5 years TNPSC VAO model exam papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpon View Post
Dear sir/Madam,
Plz help me and also i am waiting for your model exam question paper and answers.

Thanks & Regards
ravikumar. p

[email protected]
~~~ Question Papers of VAO Exam ~~~.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 19 to 30 years old.

Pattern for VAO Exam

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: doc tnpscvaomodelpaper2011.doc(144.0 KB, 220 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 335 views)
File Type: pdf group-2-2007.pdf(73.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC_2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus.pdf(151.3 KB, 238 views)
3rd September 2012, 10:05 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpon View Post
Dear sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
ravikumar. p

[email protected]

~This year the notifications for TNPSC VAO exam was published in the month of June and it stated that right now the vacancies for this post is 1870. Here is the district wise vacancies for this post:

~Out of the total vacancies mentioned above 30% of the total seats will be reserved for women, 5% for ex-servicemen and 3% for physically handicapped candidates. If the selectors are unable to get that many women to fill up the 30% seats then the seats will be filled up by men of that amount.

~To give the TNPSC VAO exam you need to be a 10th pass out and have the secondary school leaving certificate with you. It hardly matters whether you have higher qualifications or not because that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

~You have to attain the age of 21 to give this exam as that is the minimum age limit for this exam. While for the general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For reserved category candidates like SC, BC, MBCs, DCs the upper age limit is 40 years.

~This exam is conducted in the state of Tamilnadu and if you get selected then you will be posted in the villages of the same. Thus to communicate with them fluently it is very important for you to know Tamil language properly to avoid any sort of communication problem. This is an important criteria no doubt.

~But if you do not know the language properly then it does not means that you cannot give the exam. In that case you have to sit for the Tamil language exam which is again conducted by TNPSC and get pass marks in it. You have to do this within two years from the date of selection.

~You have to be physically fit during the exam time. So to prove your medical fitness you need to show medical fitness certificates to the authorities concerned during exam time in the form of TNMS, TNJMS or TNSS.

~The final selection is mainly influenced by the number you have scored in the written exam and so it is very important that you aim to score the high because more the marks, greater will be your chances of making it to the next round.

~You will be asked to answer questions from two subjects in a single paper. One is general knowledge and the second is general tamil/general english. While the first paper is bilingual and you will get to choose to write the answer either in Tamil or English, the second paper is optional which means you need to choose one of the subject and answer accordingly. This preference needs to be stated during the time you fill up the application form only.

~The cost of the application form for the general category candidates is Rs. 125 and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 50. The fees are non-refundable.

~If you have already applied for this year's exam then you will be able to download the hall tickets from the third week of August and result will be out by the month of November. They conducts the interview session in the month of December.

TNPSC VAO Exam: 30.09.2012 (10am-1pm)

For more information click on this link: http://www.tnspc.gov.in

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Work hard. I know you will surely succeed.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus « «.pdf(151.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 with answers Free Download « «.pdf(147.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 109 views)
1st July 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Past 5 years TNPSC VAO model exam papers?

Dear sir/Madam,
Kindly sent me past 5 years TNPSC IV model exam question paper and answers.

Thanks & Regards
sundaram

[email protected]
27th December 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards

AROCKIARAJ
EMAIL ID:[email protected]
19th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Past 5 years TNPSC VAO model exam papers?

[QUOTE=rpon;2566612]Dear sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards
natraj

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?