13th February 2017, 01:10 AM
Chinuaayushi

Pay package of distance MBA student of Symbiosis University, Pune?

Hello sir, I am studying MBA in Finance from Symbiosis University, Pune in distance mode. I want to know what is the pay package of distance MBA student of this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  3. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  4. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  5. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai?
  6. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  7. What is the last date for MBA distance in Pune Symbiosis?
  8. Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?
  9. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  10. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  11. List of best distance universities of Faridabad, Haryana for Ph.D -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  13. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  14. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  15. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  16. What is the last date for MBA distance admission in Pune Symbiosis?
  17. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2017, 08:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay package of distance MBA student of Symbiosis University, Pune?

It is good that you are pursuing MBA course from Symbiosis University which is one of the popular university for Distance MBA.

You are having good number of job opportunities after the completion of MBA course.

But what I suggest you is to crack the job opportunity before completion of MBA through
-On campus placements
-Off campus placements
-Job Mela etc.

The salary or pay package will be depend upon several factors like
-the level of organization : Normally small companies will not pay much salaries to the candidates. Top companies will pay decent salary for Freshers.

-the job designation : If you are hired for low level job designation which does not need much logical thinking, you will be paid less. If you are hired for good job designation, obviously you will receive high salary.

You can expect a salary in the range of Rs.15000/- to Rs.30000/- per month after completion of MBA from Symbiosis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?