3rd September 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

PCMC question papers of last 10 years for 11th CBSE Board exam

Hello, I have taken Science in Intermediate CBSE Board. My subject combination is PCMC and I am in 11th standard right now. I want to get the last 10 years question papers for 11th Board exam of CBSE Board so that I can prepare and score good marks in my 11th CBSE.

13th September 2018, 10:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PCMC question papers of last 10 years for 11th CBSE Board exam

The first thing I would like to let you know is that CBSE conducts board examinations for Class 10th and Class 12th only and hence no question arises about the last year question papers for CBSE Class 11th board examination as it is not held by CBSE.

But, Class 11th examination is conducted at school level for promotion to Class 12th and hence for the last year papers for Class 11th examination, you can contact to your school teacher and management.
15th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PCMC question papers of last 10 years for 11th CBSE Board exam

As far as you are looking about the last year papers for CBSE Class 11th board examination then I would like to let you know that CBSE does not conduct board examination for Class 11th and hence it is not possible for anyone to provide you the last year papers for Class 11th board examination.

For last year papers or sample papers for CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th board examination as well as study materials such as exam ready notes, chapterwise notes, etc. for any class, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?